Subject: [6pack] My 6 update

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:54:56 -0500

--===============0105237689076896079==

--000000000000027536059524c92b

Hello friends,
   Just a few words shared: My TR6 body work is done (deck lid repairs and
hail dents removed from bonnet). The bumpers came off today and sanding
began. Tomorrow it will get finish sanded, sealed and primed. All of that
will cure over the weekend. The car will get painted Monday. Yea, in a
perfect world. Either way, they're making good progress. Can't wait to
start putting it back together!

Rick

--000000000000027536059524c92b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello friends,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Just a few w=
ords shared: My TR6 body work is done (deck lid repairs and hail dents remo=
ved from bonnet). The bumpers came off today and sanding began. Tomorrow it=
 will get finish sanded, sealed and primed. All of that will cure over the =
weekend. The car will get painted Monday. Yea, in a perfect world. Either w=
ay, they&#39;re making good progress. Can&#39;t wait to start putting it ba=
ck together!</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div><=
/div>

--000000000000027536059524c92b--

--===============0105237689076896079==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============0105237689076896079==--