Subject: [6pack] Gurrr

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 10:10:21 -0500

--===============6424304110661819379==

--000000000000ee65210593dac0ff

I have placed my last order with Victoria British! They are shipped the
wrong parts AGAIN. So now, I have a full, new set of chrome lugnuts for a
GT6, fulfilling my order for the TR6! They're not interchangable. I'm not
going to even give V-B the option to argue the order!!!

--000000000000ee65210593dac0ff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have placed my last order with Victoria British! They a=
re shipped the wrong parts AGAIN. So now, I have a full, new set of chrome =
lugnuts for a GT6, fulfilling my order for the TR6! They&#39;re not interch=
angable. I&#39;m not going to even give V-B the option to argue the order!!=
!</div>

--000000000000ee65210593dac0ff--

--===============6424304110661819379==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============6424304110661819379==--