Subject: [6pack] 6 update

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 07:36:29 -0500

--===============4697716279770314638==

--00000000000068561705947989ee

Good morning Friends,
   Its 6am here on America's south coast and I'm awake, as usual. As I
wrote a couple of days ago, my TR6 project car went to the local mechanic
for a brake hydraulics service and a handbrake adjustment. Unfortunately
but not unexpectedly, work on the car got delayed while other higher paying
jobs moved ahead of it in the queue. And that is fine with me, and part of
our agreement. I get reduced costs by allowing Jaime to fit my car tasks in
between bigger paying jobs. Win-win, unless I'm under a time crunch, which
he then accommodates. This is not that case, so I wait...and so does the
paint shop. The plus side is that payment for the respray now goes on next
month's card billing cycle.:-)

Rick

--00000000000068561705947989ee
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"auto">Good morning Friends,</div><div dir=3D"=
auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Its 6am here on America&#39;s south coast and I&#39;m aw=
ake, as usual. As I wrote a couple of days ago, my TR6 project car went to =
the local mechanic for a brake hydraulics service and a handbrake adjustmen=
t. Unfortunately but not unexpectedly, work on the car got delayed while ot=
her higher paying jobs moved ahead of it in the queue. And that is fine wit=
h me, and part of our agreement. I get reduced costs by allowing Jaime to f=
it my car tasks in between bigger paying jobs. Win-win, unless I&#39;m unde=
r a time crunch, which he then accommodates. This is not that case, so I wa=
it...and so does the paint shop. The plus side is that payment for the resp=
ray now goes on next month&#39;s card billing cycle.:-)</div><div dir=3D"au=
to"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--00000000000068561705947989ee--

--===============4697716279770314638==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============4697716279770314638==--