Subject: [6pack] Interesting discovery

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 10:06:14 -0600

--===============8193488958120276042==

--0000000000001a6ad40597286ea3

Hey friends,
   While setting up my '75 TR6, I discovered that the original throttle
stop adjustment allowed only about 70% of wide open throttle! The stop
appears to never have been adjusted and the linkage was and is, set as per
the manual. Is this an EPA bugger? Some DPO's tweak? Classic British
Leyland work quality? Hummm...
   Check your cars. You may find an impressive increase in performance at
the turn of a spanner!

Rick

--0000000000001a6ad40597286ea3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hey friends,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0While setting =
up my &#39;75 TR6, I discovered that the original throttle stop adjustment =
allowed only about 70% of wide open throttle! The stop appears to never hav=
e been adjusted and the linkage was and is, set as per the manual. Is this =
an EPA bugger? Some DPO&#39;s tweak? Classic British Leyland work quality? =
Hummm...</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Check your cars. You may find =
an impressive increase in performance at the turn of a spanner!</div><div d=
ir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--0000000000001a6ad40597286ea3--

--===============8193488958120276042==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============8193488958120276042==--