Subject: [6pack] Floor pan

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 16:24:15 -0600

--00000000000083fa9205976a0fc6

--00000000000083fa8f05976a0fc4

Hi folks,
   I also began leveling the floor pan by cementing closed cell foam into
the structural depressions. Rubber vibration absorbing mat will cover this
for a smooth base under the new carpet.

--00000000000083fa8f05976a0fc4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hi folks,=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0I also bega=
n leveling the floor pan by cementing closed cell foam into the structural =
depressions. Rubber vibration absorbing mat will cover this for a smooth ba=
se under the new carpet.</div></div>

--00000000000083fa8f05976a0fc4--

--00000000000083fa9205976a0fc6
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20191115_142134.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <16e712a5bf542c7e22b1>

--00000000000083fa9205976a0fc6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--00000000000083fa9205976a0fc6--