Subject: [6pack] Seatbelts

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 07:36:36 -0600

--===============6317103710300272915==

--000000000000649405059aebef83

   Anyone else find it quirky that the seatbelt attachment bolts are
different diameters? The ones holding the latch bits near the tunnel are
slightly larger than the outer ones at the retractors and on the wheel
arches. I have to slightly rheem the holes in the new inner seatbelt ends.

Rick

--000000000000649405059aebef83
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Anyone else find it quirky that the seatbelt=
 attachment bolts are different diameters? The ones holding the latch bits =
near the tunnel are slightly larger than the outer ones at the retractors a=
nd on the wheel arches. I have to slightly rheem the holes in the new inner=
 seatbelt ends.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></di=
v>

--000000000000649405059aebef83--

--===============6317103710300272915==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============6317103710300272915==--