Subject: [6pack] Seatbelts going in

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 05:52:05 -0600

--===============6632623701017038291==

--000000000000c062b1059ad65bb9

Hello, Yesterday I finished the retractor half of the passenger side
seatbelt. Alignment of the retractor is yet to be done.

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20191228_110542.jpg

R

--000000000000c062b1059ad65bb9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello, Yesterday I finished the retractor half of the pas=
senger side seatbelt. Alignment of the retractor is yet to be done.<div dir=
=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"http://aubard.us/75_Triump=
h/20191228_110542.jpg">http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20191228_110542.jpg</a><=
br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">R<br><div dir=3D"aut=
o"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000c062b1059ad65bb9--

--===============6632623701017038291==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============6632623701017038291==--