Subject: [6pack] My posts

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 05:47:34 -0600

--===============2971187695656028307==

--000000000000980250059ad64bc2

Hello All,
   Thank you for your comments and encouragement. I will continue to share
pictures, keep my rhetoric brief, and will avoid OT content. Perhaps all
will then be tolerant.

Rick

--000000000000980250059ad64bc2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello All,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Thank you for yo=
ur comments and encouragement. I will continue to share pictures, keep my r=
hetoric brief, and will avoid OT content. Perhaps all will then be tolerant=
.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--000000000000980250059ad64bc2--

--===============2971187695656028307==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2971187695656028307==--