Subject: [6pack] Carpet

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 19:14:01 -0600

--===============2970411941067211701==

--000000000000f895dd0599c7ed38

Hello friends,
   The work on my TR6 is now necessarily down to short stints. For example,
today I cemented the lower edge of the passenger side sill carpet into
place. The carpet is rather stiff and plastic backed. It doesn't like to be
bent acutely. So the carpet is now glued to the lower sill. A day later it
will wrap up an over the sill and then be cemented to the metal edge. The
carpet will be clamped in place with wooden strips , holding the carpet
tightly on the flange where the door's rubber molding fits. Then another
day of waiting for cement to dry.

Rick

--000000000000f895dd0599c7ed38
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"auto">Hello friends,=C2=A0</div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0=
The work on my TR6 is now necessarily down to short stints. For example, to=
day I cemented the lower edge of the passenger side sill carpet into place.=
 The carpet is rather stiff and plastic backed. It doesn&#39;t like to be b=
ent acutely. So the carpet is now glued to the lower sill. A day later it w=
ill wrap up an over the sill and then be cemented to the metal edge. The ca=
rpet will be clamped in place with wooden strips , holding the carpet tight=
ly on the flange where the door&#39;s rubber molding fits. Then another day=
 of waiting for cement to dry.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"=
>Rick</div></div>

--000000000000f895dd0599c7ed38--

--===============2970411941067211701==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2970411941067211701==--