Subject: [6pack] These new sun visors suck

From: im sloane via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 00:07:13 +0000

--===============4647158588142943144==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CH2PR18MB3285EE2A54231B71BDE114598E000CH2PR18MB3285namp_"

--_000_CH2PR18MB3285EE2A54231B71BDE114598E000CH2PR18MB3285namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey,
I received a new set of visors and the bar kit from TRF. Wow do they suck? =
I wrote them and asked if I'm missing something. They just hang on the bars=
, no tension, nothing to keep them folded up. The internal design is nothin=
g like the original, something TRF usually brags about. I logged into Moss =
and noticed they are apparently selling the TRF manufactured part. You can =
actually see TRF engraved on the bar in the Moss photo. Anybody had any bet=
ter luck with these. At this point I'm keeping my old ones.

Sloane
69-Six
72-Spit

--_000_CH2PR18MB3285EE2A54231B71BDE114598E000CH2PR18MB3285namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Hey,</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I received a new set of visors and the bar kit from TRF. Wow do they suck? =
I wrote them and asked if I'm missing something. They just hang on the bars=
, no tension, nothing to keep them folded up. The internal design is nothin=
g like the original, something TRF
 usually brags about. I logged into Moss and noticed they are apparently se=
lling the TRF manufactured part. You can actually see TRF engraved on the b=
ar in the Moss photo. Anybody had any better luck with these. At this point=
 I'm keeping my old ones.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Sloane&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
69-Six</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
72-Spit&nbsp;</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CH2PR18MB3285EE2A54231B71BDE114598E000CH2PR18MB3285namp_--

--===============4647158588142943144==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============4647158588142943144==--