Subject: [6pack] What a rush !

From: andrew uprichard via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 16:49:45 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2248420932263531762==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00D5_01D5EA69.4181D0F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01D5EA69.4181D0F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Today hit 50F in Michigan and so I took the TR5 out for an inaugural drive.
I started off timidly, since the engine had just been rebuilt and I always
worry I may have done something wrong.  But after 10 or so miles caution was
thrown to the wind and I let those 6 fuel-injected cylinders do their thing.
And they did - just amazing!

I am a huge fan of the 4-cylinder Triumphs (I have five of them, after all),
but this was sheer hedonism.

And, of course, the thumbs up of the people who obviously thought I was
totally mad in a convertible in 50 degrees and the kids with their noses
pressed against the windows..

Apart from my beautiful wife and maybe Irish whiskey, driving these cars
must be one of life's greatest pleasures.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01D5EA69.4181D0F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Today hit 50F in Michigan =
and so I took the TR5 out for an inaugural drive.&nbsp; I started off =
timidly, since the engine had just been rebuilt and I always worry I may =
have done something wrong.&nbsp; But after 10 or so miles caution was =
thrown to the wind and I let those 6 fuel-injected cylinders do their =
thing.&nbsp; And they did - just amazing!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I am a huge fan of the =
4-cylinder Triumphs (I have five of them, after all), but this was sheer =
hedonism.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>And, of course, the thumbs =
up of the people who obviously thought I was totally mad in a =
convertible in 50 degrees and the kids with their noses pressed against =
the windows&#8230;&#8230;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Apart from my beautiful =
wife and maybe Irish whiskey, driving these cars must be one of =
life&#8217;s greatest pleasures.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01D5EA69.4181D0F0--

--===============2248420932263531762==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2248420932263531762==--