Subject: [6pack] WE ARE OPEN

From: Ted Schumacher via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 10:58:49 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4448348186799442123==
 boundary="------------CAB0216D6DC9E31E3B2D1407"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------CAB0216D6DC9E31E3B2D1407
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

                      We're open and shipping!

There's no better time to get started on that project vehicle! We are 
here to take your calls and help you get the parts you need.

NEW - USED - REBUILT - PERFORMANCE - NOS

     Servicing your brakes? Why not add our Steelbraid brake hose? How 
about new wheel bearing kits. Time to replace or upgrade suspension 
bushings, try our poly bushings!

Keep the family and yourself well. Then improve your car's "health". Get 
ready to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Stay well and healthy.

Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
103 E. Main St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

--------------CAB0216D6DC9E31E3B2D1407
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div class="text-container galileo-ap-content-editor">
      <div>
        <div><span style="color: rgb(65, 90, 119);">                                                                    
                                 We're open and shipping!</span></div>
        <div><span style="color: rgb(65, 90, 119);"><br>
          </span></div>
      </div>
    </div>
    <div class="text-container galileo-ap-content-editor">
      <div>
        <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span
            style="font-size: 18px;">There's no better time to get
            started on that project vehicle! We are here to take your
            calls and help you get the parts you need. <br>
          </span></div>
        <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span
            style="font-size: 18px;"><br>
          </span></div>
        <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span
            style="font-size: 18px;">NEW - USED - REBUILT - PERFORMANCE
            - NOS</span></div>
        <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span
            style="font-size: 18px;"><br>
          </span></div>
        <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span
            style="font-size: 18px;">    Servicing your brakes? Why not
            add our Steelbraid brake hose? How about new wheel bearing
            kits. Time to replace or upgrade suspension bushings, try
            our poly bushings!</span></div>
        <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span
            style="font-size: 18px;"><br>
          </span></div>
        <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span
            style="font-size: 18px;"><br>
          </span></div>
        Keep the family and yourself well. Then improve your car's
        "health". Get ready to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Stay well
        and healthy.<br>
      </div>
    </div>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Ted Schumacher
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com">http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com</a>
103 E. Main St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US &amp; Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------CAB0216D6DC9E31E3B2D1407--

--===============4448348186799442123==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============4448348186799442123==--