Subject: [6pack] Where did this come from?

From: andrew uprichard via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 19:49:55 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02DD_01D61C03.DD90EAF0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_02DD_01D61C03.DD90EAF0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_02DE_01D61C03.DD90EAF0"

------=_NextPart_001_02DE_01D61C03.DD90EAF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

After taking the TR5 for its first decent drive, I found this at my feet.
Not sure if it a TR5 part or maybe had been hanging around during the
restoration and just became dislodged.

I know there aren't too many TR5s out there, but so many parts are the same
as the TR250 or 6.

If anyone recognizes it, please let me know.  Thanks!

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_001_02DE_01D61C03.DD90EAF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>After taking the TR5 for =
its first decent drive, I found this at my feet.&nbsp; Not sure if it a =
TR5 part or maybe had been hanging around during the restoration and =
just became dislodged.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I know there aren&#8217;t =
too many TR5s out there, but so many parts are the same as the TR250 or =
6.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>If anyone recognizes it, =
please let me know.&nbsp; Thanks!<br><br>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_02DE_01D61C03.DD90EAF0--

------=_NextPart_000_02DD_01D61C03.DD90EAF0
	name="IMG_20200425_162018.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_20200425_162018.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_02DD_01D61C03.DD90EAF0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

------=_NextPart_000_02DD_01D61C03.DD90EAF0--