Subject: [6pack] Where did this come from?

From: COLIN THOM via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 20:22:26 -0600 (MDT)

Looks like a cover for something like a fuse box. On the TR6 that’s in the engine compartment but does the TR5 have something similar inside the car? Something PI related?

Colin

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 17:50:53 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: 6pack Digest, Vol 63, Issue 1

Send 6pack mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Where did this come from? (andrew uprichard)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 19:49:55 -0400
From: "andrew uprichard" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>,	<[email-masked]>
Subject: [6pack] Where did this come from?
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

After taking the TR5 for its first decent drive, I found this at my feet.
Not sure if it a TR5 part or maybe had been hanging around during the
restoration and just became dislodged.

I know there aren't too many TR5s out there, but so many parts are the same
as the TR250 or 6.

If anyone recognizes it, please let me know.  Thanks!

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20200426/db05130b/attachment.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_20200425_162018.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 5579359 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20200426/db05130b/attachment.jpg>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
6pack mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

------------------------------

End of 6pack Digest, Vol 63, Issue 1
************************************

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: andrew uprichard via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 13:08:56 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0025_01D61C95.02F9ABB0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D61C95.02F9ABB0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0026_01D61C95.02F9ABB0"

------=_NextPart_001_0026_01D61C95.02F9ABB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thank you to all who replied, both on the list and individually.  Many
thought it was a fuse box cover - only problem is - there's no fuse box
inside the car.  After lying on my back in the driver's footwell with a
flashlight (and I am a big guy!), it turns out it was the seat belt buckle
!!

Andrew

From: andrew uprichard <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:50 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Where did this come from?

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_001_0026_01D61C95.02F9ABB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Thank you to =
all who replied, both on the list and individually.&nbsp; Many thought =
it was a fuse box cover &#8211; only problem is &#8211; there&#8217;s no =
fuse box inside the car.&nbsp; After lying on my back in the =
driver&#8217;s footwell with a flashlight (and I am a big guy!), it =
turns out it was the seat belt buckle !!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Andrew<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> andrew uprichard =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, April 26, 2020 =
7:50 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked]' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Where did this come =
from?<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>After taking the TR5 for =
its first decent drive, I found this at my feet.&nbsp; Not sure if it a =
TR5 part or maybe had been hanging around during the restoration and =
just became dislodged.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I know there aren&#8217;t =
too many TR5s out there, but so many parts are the same as the TR250 or =
6.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>If anyone recognizes it, =
please let me know.&nbsp; Thanks!<br><br>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0026_01D61C95.02F9ABB0--

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D61C95.02F9ABB0
	name="IMG_20200427_100921.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_20200427_100921.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D61C95.02F9ABB0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D61C95.02F9ABB0--

---

From: andrew uprichard via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 13:25:09 -0400

--===============5655347619805880560==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_008E_01D61C97.46F81070"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_008E_01D61C97.46F81070
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thank you to all who replied, both on the list and individually.  Many
thought it was a fuse box cover - only problem is - there's no fuse box
inside the car.  After lying on my back in the driver's footwell with a
flashlight (and I am a big guy!), it turns out it was the cover of the seat
belt buckle !!

Andrew

From: andrew uprichard <[email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:50 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
Subject: Where did this come from?

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_008E_01D61C97.46F81070
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Thank you to =
all who replied, both on the list and individually.&nbsp; Many thought =
it was a fuse box cover &#8211; only problem is &#8211; there&#8217;s no =
fuse box inside the car.&nbsp; After lying on my back in the =
driver&#8217;s footwell with a flashlight (and I am a big guy!), it =
turns out it was the cover of the seat belt buckle =
!!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Andrew<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> andrew uprichard &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;=
 <br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:50 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]' &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;; =
[email-masked]' &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br><b>S=
ubject:</b> Where did this come from?<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>After taking the TR5 for =
its first decent drive, I found this at my feet.&nbsp; Not sure if it a =
TR5 part or maybe had been hanging around during the restoration and =
just became dislodged.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I know there aren&#8217;t =
too many TR5s out there, but so many parts are the same as the TR250 or =
6.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>If anyone recognizes it, =
please let me know.&nbsp; Thanks!<br><br>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_008E_01D61C97.46F81070--

--===============5655347619805880560==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5655347619805880560==--