Subject: [6pack] Have some parts to sell

From: Vito Pacione <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 01:07:43 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4198396935524708463==
	boundary="----=_Part_7668558_520290497.1598404063907"

------=_Part_7668558_520290497.1598404063907
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I've got some parts from my old 1974 TR6 that I had taken apart about 16 ye=
ars ago. The car had about 43k on it.
I can send some photos to anyone that is interested. I have a pedal box in =
very good condition, original new tan interior less the seats which I alrea=
dy sold. Some of the vinyl is separated from the foam but the foam is not c=
rumbling or anything. Surprisingly, it is still in good shape and a spray g=
lue should fix those areas. I have two sets of windows with the rails, and =
a driveshaft also. I also have a windshield and a front bumper. The big stu=
ff and glass I'd rather not ship. I am located in northern Houston.=C2=A0
------=_Part_7668558_520290497.1598404063907
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I've got some parts from my old 1974 TR6 that I had taken apart about 16 years ago. The car had about 43k on it.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I can send some photos to anyone that is interested. I have a pedal box in very good condition, original new tan interior less the seats which I already sold. Some of the vinyl is separated from the foam but the foam is not crumbling or anything. Surprisingly, it is still in good shape and a spray glue should fix those areas. I have two sets of windows with the rails, and a driveshaft also. I also have a windshield and a front bumper. The big stuff and glass I'd rather not ship. I am located in northern Houston.&nbsp;</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_7668558_520290497.1598404063907--

--===============4198396935524708463==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============4198396935524708463==--