Subject: [6pack] TR6 Horn Relay

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 14:22:14 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6748175172736019246==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0189_01D677C6.782A0CE0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0189_01D677C6.782A0CE0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

   Thanks for all the info. Yes, the top relay is the one for the horn.  I
cleaned the contacts 

and hit the horn and the relay clicked but no beep.  I then took off the pad
around the horn 

button and started to remove the button and one of the horns beeped. It
looks like my 

problem is in the contacts in the steering column and I'll look at that this
weekend. 

Thanks again. 

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57938U    

------=_NextPart_000_0189_01D677C6.782A0CE0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for all the info. Yes, the top =
relay is the one for the horn.&nbsp; I cleaned the contacts =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>and hit the horn and the relay =
clicked but no beep.&nbsp; I then took off the pad around the horn =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>button and started to remove the =
button and one of the horns beeped. It looks like my <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>problem is in the contacts in the steering column and =
I&#8217;ll look at that this weekend. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks again. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57938U =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0189_01D677C6.782A0CE0--

--===============6748175172736019246==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============6748175172736019246==--