Subject: [6pack] Bumper gasket

From: COLIN THOM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 15:39:21 -0600 (MDT)

--===============8159407653115300782==
	boundary="=_122d049c-f4f1-41dd-b8b6-29a0818af708"

--=_122d049c-f4f1-41dd-b8b6-29a0818af708
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I used some cut up bits of truck inner tube. The more delicate part is where the bumper bolts go through the fenders, on the sides. There, I used a rubber washer (Home Depot) against the paint, and a stack of fender washers between that and the bumper, filling the gap to prevent the fender from distorting and cracking the paint, as the bolt was tightened. One side has one more fender washer than the other. 

Colin 

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:00:02 AM 
Subject: 6pack Digest, Vol 68, Issue 22 

Send 6pack mailing list submissions to 
[email-masked] 

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to 
[email-masked] 

You can reach the person managing the list at 
[email-masked] 

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific 
than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..." 

Today's Topics: 

1. Bumper gasket (fszek) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Message: 1 
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:41:59 -0400 
From: fszek <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: [6pack] Bumper gasket 

What do you use between bumper bracket and fascia to protect paint ? Not the sides,the face . 
Thanks, 
Frank 

Sent from my ASUS Pad 

------------------------------ 

Subject: Digest Footer 

_______________________________________________ 
6pack mailing list 
[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 

------------------------------ 

End of 6pack Digest, Vol 68, Issue 22 
************************************* 

--=_122d049c-f4f1-41dd-b8b6-29a0818af708
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-s=
ize: 10pt; color: #000000"><div>I used some cut up bits of truck inner tube=
. The more delicate part is where the bumper bolts go through the fenders, =
on the sides. There, I used a rubber washer (Home Depot) against the paint,=
 and a stack of fender washers between that and the bumper, filling the gap=
 to prevent the fender from distorting and cracking the paint, as the bolt =
was tightened. One side has one more fender washer than the other.&nbsp;</d=
iv><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div>Colin</div><div><br></div><hr i=
d=3D"zwchr" data-marker=3D"__DIVIDER__"><div data-marker=3D"__HEADERS__"><b=
>From: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<=
br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:00:02 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>6p=
ack Digest, Vol 68, Issue 22<br></div><div><br></div><div data-marker=3D"__=
QUOTED_TEXT__">Send 6pack mailing list submissions to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>To subscribe or u=
nsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br>or, via em=
ail, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>You can reac=
h the person managing the list at<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>When replying, please edit your=
 Subject line so it is more specific<br>than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest.=
.."<br><br><br>Today's Topics:<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Bumper gasket (fszek)=
<br><br><br>---------------------------------------------------------------=
-------<br><br>Message: 1<br>Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:41:59 -0400<br>From:=
 fszek &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Subject: [6pack=
] Bumper gasket<br>Message-ID: &lt;0t5u0juq5hv2jgin54hctb9y.1603755719300@e=
mail.android.com&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3Dutf-8<br><br>Wh=
at do you use between bumper bracket and fascia to protect paint ? Not the =
sides,the face .<br>Thanks,<br>&nbsp;Frank<br><br><br><br>Sent from my ASUS=
 Pad<br><br>------------------------------<br><br>Subject: Digest Footer<br=
><br>_______________________________________________<br>6pack mailing list<=
br>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br>=
<br><br>------------------------------<br><br>End of 6pack Digest, Vol 68, =
Issue 22<br>*************************************<br></div></div></body></h=
tml>
--=_122d049c-f4f1-41dd-b8b6-29a0818af708--

--===============8159407653115300782==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============8159407653115300782==--