Subject: [6pack] TR6 OEM hardtop value

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 13:42:55 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8125683901286965854==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D6A09D.9DD945A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D6A09D.9DD945A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    A friend is looking at an OEM hardtop for his TR6 - Any idea what these
are going for these days? 

I've not seen any for sale recently except for those crappy fiberglass ones
(Parrish? $450  - $700) but 

he's not interested in one of those. I understand that condition of the top
will dictate the price but 

he's looking for a ballpark figure. Thanks.

Dennis Culligan / Highland, NY/  1976 TR6 CF57948U   

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D6A09D.9DD945A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A friend is looking at an OEM =
hardtop for his TR6 &#8211; Any idea what these are going for these =
days? <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve not seen any for =
sale recently except for those crappy fiberglass ones (Parrish? =
$450&nbsp; - $700) but <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>he&#8217;s =
not interested in one of those. I understand that condition of the top =
will dictate the price but <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>he&#8217;s looking for a ballpark figure. =
Thanks.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dennis Culligan / Highland, =
NY/&nbsp; 1976 TR6 CF57948U =
&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D6A09D.9DD945A0--

--===============8125683901286965854==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============8125683901286965854==--

---

From: mohawktriumphs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:26:16 -0400

----_com.android.email_135851114723802

----_com.android.email_135851129723803
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_135851129723803
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_135851129723803--

----_com.android.email_135851114723802
 name="IMG_7027.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG_7027.JPG";
 size=2558367

----_com.android.email_135851114723802
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

----_com.android.email_135851114723802--