Subject: [6pack] TRF

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 17:04:22 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2571042720052291282==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_008D_01D6E44D.FB5F7480"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01D6E44D.FB5F7480
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just put an order in with The Roadster Factory.  I had read this morning
that the business, the cars, the farm, the house and the restaurant had all
been sold to settle outstanding debts.  It turns out that Albert Runyan is
the new owner and (according to the people I spoke to) it is business as
normal.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01D6E44D.FB5F7480
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I just put an order in =
with The Roadster Factory.&nbsp; I had read this morning that the =
business, the cars, the farm, the house and the restaurant had all been =
sold to settle outstanding debts.&nbsp; It turns out that Albert Runyan =
is the new owner and (according to the people I spoke to) it is business =
as normal.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_008D_01D6E44D.FB5F7480--

--===============2571042720052291282==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2571042720052291282==--