Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin in Richmond Indiana

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:00:55 -0400

I just received an email from Donald Creason <[email-masked]> in
Richmond Indiana:

-------------

I haven't looked at the VIN, but a very rough green Bricklin was 
recently traded in at Richmond Toyota in Richmond, Indiana.  It 
doesn't run, some of the body
panels are in the trunk. Looks like a neglected restoration pulled 
out of a barn.
Was searching online to find out what it could have looked like and found this
site, thought the info might be appreciated.

-------------

Anyone out that way interested in it?

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]