Subject: [Bricklin] Sad News - Ralph Taksony

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:39:52 -0400

Gang,

I appologize for the delay in sending this out, but we've been busy and I'm way
behind on my email.

I received the following email from the club's Registrar George Malaska on
Thur. the 19th:

---------

  For those of you that remember Ralph Taksony, I just had a call to 
tell me that he has passed away. I have not spoken to LouAnn yet to 
find out what the arrangements are, but as soon as I do I'll pass 
them on. He was a great photographer and good friend. LouAnn's phone 
number is 734-692-5778, address is 29068 Oakhill Drive, Gibralter Mi. 
48173. I was called by a friend of theirs, Doug Wadlum at 
734-771-4929. He just left a message and said to either call him or 
LouAnn but that she was a bit out of sorts right not. If I have 
missed anyone, please pass this on.

George.
George J. Malaska, V.P.Membership
Bricklin International Owners Club
Cell: 216-374-2531
Home: 440-281-8468

------------

If any of you knew Ralph well and would like to write something up about him,
I'd love to have it for the magazine.  Any pictures of him or his obit?

  I need any input to the magazine by April 30th.

Thanks

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]