Subject: [Bricklin] For sale - A piece of History

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 10:11:38 -0400

I received the following email:

-------------------

Here Is Your Chance To Purchace A Bit Of Bricklin History

At the start of the Bricklin project an 1/8 scale clay model was made 
by Herb Grasse to finalize the design in order to take it to the next 
step...full size clay model. A mold was made from the 1/8 scale clay 
model and a fiberglass body was then produced. It was finished with 
wheels and painted white so it could be shown to the bankers. Herb 
kept that original mold and over the years it traveled the world with 
us. After returning to the states and in the mid 1990's Herb had a 
fiberglass company pull 3 bodies of which he finished 2 of them and 
sold. The 3rd body remained in his possession. In 2007 Herb had 4 
more bodies pulled from the original mold that was made in 1972. That 
gave him a total of 5 bodies. His plan was to finish each body and 
turn them into finished models and offer them for sale. I was forced 
to sell 1 of the bodies (in as is condition) soon after his death.

My situation at this time does not allow me to keep all the remaining 
4 bodies and for that reason I am offering for sale 3 of the 
remaining 4 1/8 scale bodies in AS IS CONDITION. Each body is as it 
was pulled from the mold in 2007. The body is gray, it measures 45" 
in Length, 18" in Width and 11" in Height and the Weight is about 10 
pounds. The price includes shipping with Crate & Freight and full 
value insurance to your residence in the continental United States. 
Total price for each body is $2,000 with shipping

Contact Terrie Grasse
[email-masked]
602-284-5750

--------------------------

Pictures can be found at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/john_t_blair/

Bricklin-1 thru Bricklin-6

If interested call Terrie Grasse

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]