Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin documentation flash drive

From: Scott Isensee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:31:49 -0400 (EDT)

I ordered the flash drive mentioned in the last Brickline that has the back
issues of the Brickline, the service manual with pictures added, and a whole
lot more Bricklin documentation. It is a real treasure trove. Must have taken
a lot of work to put together. It is pricey ($150), but given the amount of
work it takes to assemble all that information and the value to owners, I
think it is worth it.

Scott Isensee
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Adam Lazur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:48:19 -0700

> work it takes to assemble all that information and the value to owners, I

Agreed.

I haven't had a ton of time to dig through all of it, but it's awesome
to have every issue of the Brickline easily available when I'm
researching stuff.

Well worth the $150 to me.

-- 
Adam Lazur