Subject: [Bricklin] Radiator Hose

From: Mike Walsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:33:32 -0500

I seem to recall a discussion recently about finding a lower radiator 
hose but don't recall the conclusion.

Can anyone tell me if a lower radiator hose is available?

Thanks!

Mike Walsh
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Pugs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:27:02 -0700

Mike I saw a pic on the forum with an upper hose that I believe was from napa.
While that hose worked the coil was slightly relocated and I'm not sure how it
cleared the vac port. Haven't seen a response to the bottom hose. Terry did
have them. I need both as well. 756

Pugs Pivirotto

On Nov 20, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Mike Walsh <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I seem to recall a discussion recently about finding a lower radiator hose
but don't recall the conclusion.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:41:53 -0500

I have NOS lowers for the 74 $15@ plus shipping

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive