Subject: Re: [Bricklin] 75 Booster and Master Cylinder

From: Scott Isensee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:06:35 -0500 (EST)

Your best bet is a Bricklin parts vendor. I have gotten them from Terry Tanner
in the past.

 You could also have both rebuilt. One place that does a great job if
http://www.whitepost.com/brake.html  They can sleeve your master cylinder with
stainless steel so it is better than new. They offer a guarantee that it will
never leak again.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Walsh <[email-masked]>
To: bricklin <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Dec 11, 2012 6:46 pm
Subject: [Bricklin] 75 Booster and Master Cylinder

Friends,

My brake power booster and master cylinder are shot. Any idea where I
can buy these?

Thanks,

Mike
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Greg Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:10:00 -0600 s=q20121106; t=1355281810; bh=3La2wjXMMfDkZu5qRrJVEzw+6dnOc5BB1xWlywoVfW4=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=s7z2WCn0E48Kk+ZFsUmwGQwmIv7n+RWjGJkw5j/0ususN3zMcTZfBP97tPhUU6Dei 7VuqbcUjop3MKByDg6bMj6IxxToNAnM2HiI0u5lQ+XqOHBZPZ+N4pNvxkgGXduXXmL AJcVf6Z1Mh8TV+Dximm3KP+x5CNj6ba9UpayMZcIXNv3e6gR5bZu5dpdVJpWyYsJBH w08oXX2uuz/84GKRlCKhCxyfjLRNXofK+KBT6txPFhyz9fnNl7sqU4Az4rxsB6wwTI jDoS8KYYn3DEVTf5qhxEO9PvanPPNM60exzejVx4Qmpa8pP7swafuDpeOgn7a0fHRB 063PNT4Sr584g==

Mike,

You can try to find a rebuilt one at your local auto parts or you may have 
to do a rebuild on your existing one with Cardone.  You can do the Cardone 
return and rebuild through RockAuto.  There may be other shops that work 
with Cardone, but I used Rock Auto when I had mine rebuilt.

74 AMC Hornet would be the cross reference.  Other AMC booster and masters 
are to large or have the wrong size rod.

Greg 0036