Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Console

From: George Curley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:32:32 -0500

The aftermarket consoles made by Bob and Terry extend from the dash all 
the way back; covering both the handbrake and the gear shift areas.  
Once you re-cover an original handbrake console it will no longer be 
considered stock because the original vinyl pattern is not available.  A 
recovered stock console will incur the same points penalty as if you 
changed to a full length console.  Thus there is little reason not to to 
change to a full length console with storage compartment.  The vinyl 
pattern could theoretically be reproduced, but no one has found an 
economical source for small quantities.

George #670, 220

On 1/26/2013 1:02 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> The console that I am looking for is the plastic on that goes over the hand
> brake area, not the one over the gear shift lever.B  Thanks.
>
>
>
> Joel
>
> VIN: 820
> _______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive