Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Console

From: Scott Isensee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:34:11 -0500 (EST)

There are reproduction consoles available that are better than the original
in that they have glove boxes and look better, but I am not aware of anyone
who has reproduced the original style.

 Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: jbschneeweis <[email-masked]>
To: bricklin mail gp <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Jan 25, 2013 12:24 pm
Subject: [Bricklin] Console

Does anyone out there have an original console that is in good condition?B  I
just need the plastic, condition of the material is not important.B  I an
going to recover it.B  I took off my old one & it is in pretty bad shape.B
Cracks & broken.B  Has anyone made a fiberglass reproduction of the
original?B  Thanks for your help.

Joel

VIN: 820
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive