Subject: [Bricklin] John Martin & Kevin Hand's email hacked

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:31:31 -0500

Hey gang,

Just a short not to let everyone know that John Martin and Kevin Hand's
emails have been hacked.

If you get an email from them don't click on any links in the mail 
like this one:

>><http://www.jpbookkeeping.com.au/rscr/32cmfu177vunw>www.jpbookkeeping.com.au/rscr/32cmfu177vunw

I'm not sure what and where but the from and to addressees are

So it might be that account that has been hit.  I've heard a lot about yahoo
being hacked lately.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive