Subject: [Bricklin] 1976 Bricklin Queztion

From: Jason Mcclure <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 14:42:53 -0500

Several years ago, I remember seeing  story somewhere where a guy bought a
gray 1976 Bricklin that had been sitting in a building with several other
cars. Does anyone remember this?

Let me know if there is a link to the story out there.

Thanks, Jason
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 06:45:35 -0400

Yes I remember that, it was me that bought it, It had 400 miles on it then,
now has about 1000. It is actually 2 tone silver ala 25th anniversary corvette

On 4/4/2013 3:42:53 PM, Jason Mcclure ([email-masked]) wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.
> net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]

---

From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 14:56:35 -0400

I bought it from Byers in Columbus, it was just before 9/11, There were a 3 or
4 other 76's there as well at the time, they were all sold off shortly after.
I went there to buy a load of parts they "found' in one of their warehouses.
Byers was one of the people behind consolidated industries who  bought most of
the parts and cars from the liquidation auction. he had several like 40 or 50
suntan bricklins on the lot in Ohio at the time and said "paint one that
color" while pointing at an early 25th anniversary corvette. I still have a
copy of the Ohio title in Consolidated's name.

On 4/5/2013 10:57:17 AM, Jason Mcclure ([email-masked]) wrote:
> Were there other cars in the building where you got yours?
> What were the story on them? How did they get there?
> Is there a story or article out there about them?
> Thanks, Jason