Subject: [Bricklin] Accelerator cable clamp

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:18:14 -0400

I'm looking for an accelerator cable clamp like this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/john_t_blair/8640137849/in/photostream/

Anyone know where I can get one?

It's for my '65 Morgan with the Cortina engine and the Zenith 32VN carb.

I think when the carb was manufactured and this clamp installed, the
buggered the threads on the stud to act as a nyloc nut.  So when I had to
take the nut off to transfer it to another carb.  the threads got pertty chewed
up.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:39:57 -0400

an edelbrock 8004 may work for you,it will take a bit of machining, drill a
hole, It is 5/16 thread, originally designed for a chrysler kick down
extension

On 4/11/2013 3:18:14 PM, John T. Blair ([email-masked]) wrote:
> It's
> for my '65 Morgan with the Cortina engine and the Zenith 32VN carb.
>
> on