Subject: [Bricklin] Black Forest Fire in CO

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:47:55 -0400

Hey gang,

By now most of you should have heard about the big wild fire running
through CO's Black Forrest.  Well one of our own live there, Jacques
LeClainche.

I email him yesterday to see where he was in relation to the fire.  This is
an excerpt from his reply:

"I am afraid the fire is right in our area. We were evacuated last 
night, and went to a friend's house a few miles away. Then a few 
hours later my friend received the order to evacuate, so we had to 
move again and arrived to another house around 1 am this morning!  As 
far as we know, our house and barn are still standing but the fire is 
0% contained.  I had to leave my Triumph Spitfire and my two tractors 
behind, as well as other things. I moved my Corvette and Bricklin to 
a safer area, but they keep expanding the danger zone and both 
vehicles are now in there. There is a news conference at 5 PM local 
time, and hopefully we will know more by then.

JLC
"

Unfortunately, there isn't much any of us can do at this time, but I want'ed
to let you all know so you could keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I haven't heard back from him since about 4pm EST yesterday.

I hope all goes well for him and his friends.  I feel so bad for 
those out there
in the danger zone.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive