Subject: [Bricklin] Sad News - The passing of John Worsley

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:17:26 -0400

Gang,

I just received the following email from  Kevin Hand       6/18/13:

---------------

Dear California Bricklin Owners, Friends and Family,

I was just advised that John Worsley has passed away. Attached is his 
obituary that Sandy Bigman had sent to me.  For those of you that 
have attended our meets held typically in October, you will know that 
John was a regular fixture.

John was quite a character sometimes making me laugh, sometimes 
making me shake my head but always, he was a good friend.  He will be 
sorely missed...

Link to John's Obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sacbee/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=165360377#fbLoggedOut

For those of you that may be close enough to the Sacramento area it 
would be a nice tribute if we could get up there with our Bricklins 
and attend his celebration of life.

------------------

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive