Subject: [Bricklin] 2013 meet

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:31:17 -0400

Gang,

I was going over the pictures that June Stark took.  It appears that 2 cars
may have had problems.  There was a white car up on a jack and jack
stands with someone (the owner?) under it.  Also an Orange (red?) car
being put on a roll back.

I was wondering if anyone knows who the 2 owners might be, or if they are
reading this, how about writting something up about your problems and I'll
put it in the magazine.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive