Subject: Re: [Bricklin] New York City - July 17

From: "serge berube " <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 12:05:35 +0000 FILETIME=[C17E1930:01CE94F8]

Can someone check something for me put ur key on don't start brick go check
wire harness that connects to moduel about a foot from it does it get warm
mine doing this just check if normal please and thank u I thought I had bad
ground. But all ground ok . Tks 75 brick
Serge
------Original Message------
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fw: [Bricklin] New York City - July
17
Sent: Jul 26, 2013 7:39 AM

------Original Message------
From: serge
berube
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] New York City - July
17
Sent: Jul 26, 2013 7:38 AM

If anyone bypass there ac by changing belt
would u have part number of belt mine a 75 thanks Sent from my BlackBerry
device on the Rogers Wireless Network -----Original Message----- From: serge
berube <[email-masked]> Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:53:40 To:
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]> Subject: Re: [Bricklin] New
York City - July 17 Does anyone have part number or car off one 75 neutral
safety swith for fmx transmission save me time surching lol thanks serge Sent
from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network -----Original
Message----- From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]> Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013
13:20:14 To: <[email-masked]> Subject: Re: [Bricklin] New York City -
July 17 Malcolm is looking for 2-3 (ideally 3) SV1's to be parked outside of
Spin New York on 23rd Street, near Park Avenue from 7:00 - 10:00 PM July 17
and for the owners to be his guests at SPIN that evening... I am not sure
what's up but I am assuming it is a screening of the movie, 'The
Entrepreneur', perhaps with new footage. If you'd like to participate please
contact Mark at   [email-masked] Thanks John John T. Blair 
WA4OHZ     email: [email-masked] Va. Beach, Va                  Phone: 
(757) 495-8229            48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
(B1106)      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
<http://www.team.net/www/morgan> <http://www.team.net/www/morgan> Bricklin: 
www.bricklin.org <http://www.bricklin.org> <http://www.bricklin.org> If you
can read this             - Thank a teacher! If you are reading it in English
- Thank a Vet!!  From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:       e pluribus
Unum, "from many, one."       In God We Trust       Liberty - the  power  of 
choosing,  thinking,  and  acting for                    oneself; freedom 
from  control  or  restriction _______________________________________________
[email-masked] Donate:
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "serge berube " <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 12:07:49 +0000 FILETIME=[11553F10:01CE94F9]

------Original Message------
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fw: [Bricklin] New York City - July
17

------Original Message------
From: serge
berube