Subject: [Bricklin] Gull-wing door conversion kits

From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:37:32 -0400

I saw this ad and had to send this to the group.  Wonder what Malcolm 
would think.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hfm-gwkit?seid=srese1&gclid=CLbHt5rB5LkCFcd_QgodpXwAlQ

Paul Amoroso
#1208
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Pugs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:12:01 -0600

Wonder if they will leak as bad? #756 Pugs

Pugs Pivirotto

> On Sep 29, 2013, at 8:37 PM, "Paul J. Amoroso" <[email-masked]>
wrote:
>
> I saw this ad and had to send this to the group.  Wonder what Malcolm would
think.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hfm-gwkit?seid=srese1&gclid=CLbHt5rB5LkCFcd
_QgodpXwAlQ
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive