Subject: [Bricklin] Articles needed

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:28:54 -0500

Hey gang,

I need articles for the magazine.  So now that summer is gone, how about
some articles and pictures of what you did this summer, show you went to,
trips you took, problems you had with the car, how you fixed the problems.

The biggest problem I run into is that people write up a 1 page article.
Guess how many 1 page articles it takes to fill an issue, that's right 24!
That's a lot of articles.

I'm sitting on less than  16 items and unfortunately, I don't know how long
they'll be until I lay them out.  But my guess is most are 2 pages or less.  So
that's one more issue!

Also don't be stingy with the words, but don't just wast a lot of 
words either.
I don't need sentenses with 26 adjective for one noun.  But tell a 
story, don't
write an outline or just bulleted point paper.

I've seen a lot of interesting things on the forum that people have 
posted there.  That's a good thing, but you could still write an 
article about the problem you faced, the help you got from the forum, 
and how you fixed the
problem.

The mailing list has been pretty quiet.  I take a lot of the "What 
they're up to" from the mailing list since that material doesn't say 
around like the forum
infomation does.  Yes, there is an archive of the mailing list which can be
searched, but most people don't do that.  So that material has been drying
up, and it usually takes more editing from me to turn that material into
printed pages.

So this is you're magazine, your club, and your chance to help others by
writing some articles.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive