Subject: [Bricklin] Appropriate Car Cover

From: Thomas Fournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:19:28 -0800 (PST)

Hey Gang, what is an appropriate car cover to fit the Bricklin? I'm thinking 80s Corvette but maybe someone knows of a better fit?

Cheers Tom

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Scott Isensee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 17:23:31 -0700

Several car cover manufacturers make covers custom fit for a Bricklin. Here is
one:
http://www.carcovers.com/covers/cars/bricklin/sv-1/1975.html

Scott

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 5, 2013, at 4:19 PM, Thomas Fournier <[email-masked]>
wrote:
>
> Hey Gang, what is an appropriate car cover to fit the Bricklin? I'm thinking
80s Corvette but maybe someone knows of a better fit?
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Panepinto's <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:29:43 -0600 (CST)