Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Egr

From: "Greg Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:34:49 -0500 s=q20140121; t=1408138494; bh=Qgz97IU1AlkrT8veWRGcufWhQoj8NT/QuJ8yR4e3Ru4=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=i8eAlqrYWwDIgYi0otCLFo5sr8Rql6hq3wWK41XgDEOeLSZ94msUeYqd2az9Oex1H 7ZzvOdFEXrrLooa4EvG0cl9+aGnEigq+xsw7J5OOaamtGaTE4J7ovLcMDpVpOmF+pQ SEXjOvzejpf3DIjiYAmHRR3UcYETx62Lt3u2+KXkL4tUydFnvvC8/hYagMNiX0Xfx4 6Q2k22r2wNz360ga/ThmT7tq/xNZwiVZWwGhGdRQAnEO1W8qhuHllTuzt+gqz1FEXz g6C4uA93wd9lQcKjdhzoijMlTK1mQ5DbfE8gSg9YXXaT2WDSuM3pHmyHUz7SmeeAgZ 3b6FpwjSqj24w==

Serge,

You can by the intake without the EGR, but in my case a 74 does not have to 
pass emissions in my state either.  I am not a big fan of EGR. I used an air 
gap on my 74 with and edelbrock 1406 carb and had no issues with the hood. 
Not sure on the 75 clearence.

Greg 0036

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 8:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Bricklin] Egr

I'm changing intake and carb should I install egr back get kit or remove it 
I'm putting four barrel carb thank for input 75 brick anybody install a 
edelbrock 7581rpm air gap  intake I don't think will clear stock hood guest 
will get other one

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive