Subject: [Bricklin] Sad news - John Cherba's passing

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 23:09:04 -0400

I heard earlier today that John Cherba had passed, but I couldn't 
find any proof.
I just had third hand info.

Stuart just posted this link to John's Obit.
http://www.vanemburghsneider.com/_mgxroot/page_10780.php?id=1406731

So unfortunately, the Bricklin community has suffered another 
loss.  This one is
a old stallwart that goes back to the beginnings of the club.

I've spent many an evening with John at various meets, sitting around and
swapping stories.

He would call me just to chat every 4 months or so.  I always said I'd beat him
to the next call, and call him, but he usually managed to call me first.

His loss will leave a large void in the Bricklin community.

John we will miss you.  RIP

To his daughter, Susan, our sympathies and prayers.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive