Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Power steering lines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:51:23 +0200

so the good part number is 35379?
http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/GenuinePartsCompany/NWM?$Product=GenuinePartsCompany/462990

as for 70257, I just found a gasket and a deflector?

how much of these hoses are needed?

Eric
#2643
On 19/8/2014 at 3:15 AM, [email-masked] wrote:Did booboo guys
here right numbers on power  steering lines  some how gave wrong part
number napa line code ups and part number 35325 return hose and line
code ups  part number 35379 pressure hose its from 75 hornet I'm real
sorry but u will be good now serge 
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive