Subject: [Bricklin] Articles needed

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:29:24 -0500

Hey gang,

I'm laying out the Jan issue of The Brickline.  Looking through my surplus of
articles, I've got a few tech articles, but I'm out of Human interest, or
personal articles.  So if you haven't introduced yourself to the club, here's
your chance.  Write up an article about youself and how you got your 
Bricklin.  Take some pictures of you, your family, girlfriend, etc, and your
car.  Then email the unedited pictures and article to me.

I also want more technical articles.

Keep up the good work in feeding me these articles so we can keep up the
great magazine that we have!!!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ        email:  [email-masked]
1133 Chatmoss Dr.
Va. Beach, Va                Phone:  (757) 495-8229

Bricklin International VP Publications
Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive