Subject: [Bricklin] Stolen Bricklin

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 21:27:26 -0500

I just received the following email.  So please keep your eyes and ears open.
If you see or hear anything of this car please contact Errol (918-716-0173):

--------------

From: E G <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Stolen Bricklin
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:20:20 -0600

  Good morning John,

Just wanted to let you know about the recent theft of my 1975 SV1, 
VIN 0041BX5S002249.

My SV1 is White and has the front and rear bumpers removed, no engine 
or trans. Additionally the hood had an early mustang, wide low 
profile hood scoop attached that is gray (primer).
The car was stolen within the last few weeks from Cromwell, OK.
I'd appreciate any help in recovering the car as it was a gift from 
one of my brothers. I've owned the car for around 20+ years.

Thanks for any assistance you or the group might be able to give.
I'm currently trying to put money together for a reward.

Three other vehicles and many antique/classic/muscle car parts in 
addition to tool boxes full of tools and over 50 transmissions 
were  also stolen.
All told, somewhere around $40-45K lost in total.

Errol D. Goad
918-716-0173

-------------------

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive