Subject: [Bricklin] Army Field Band in IA, IL, IN, NE, OH, SD, MN, WI

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 12:55:56 -0500

You all should remember that my oldest son is in the Army as a 
musician with the Army Field Band.  Due to the sequestration last 
year they did not
get out touring.  This year they are back on the road and will be playing in
the above states.

Here is a list of the places they will be playing.  If you enjoy good, free,
energetic music, I highly recommend you try and make it to a concert 
if there is on near you.

John

-------------------------

Army Field Band Spring tour 2015

March 1 	3:00 PM		Portland, IN 		Jay County High School Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 260-726-4809

March 2 	7:30 PM		Muncie, IN 			Ball State University - Emens Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 765-285-1539

March 3 	8:00 PM		Normal, IL 			IL State Univ Ctr for the Performing 
Arts Concert Hall
	For Tickets/Info call 309-438-2535

March 4 	7:00 PM		Cedar Rapids, IA 		Coe College - Sinclair Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 319-399-8521

March 7 	7:00 PM		Iowa Falls, IA 		Iowa Falls-Alden High School Gymnasium
	For Tickets/Info call 641-648-2521

March 8 	3:00 PM		Oskaloosa, IA 		George Daily Community Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 641-672-0799 or visit Event website

March 9 	7:30 PM		Sioux City, IA 		Morningside College - Eppley Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 712-274-5210

March 10 	7:30 PM		Lincoln, NE 		Nebraska Wesleyan University - 
O'Donnell Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 402-465-2269

March 11 	7:00 PM		Norfolk, NE 		Norfolk Senior High School - Johnny 
Carson Theater
	For Tickets/Info call 402-371-1020

March 12 	7:00 PM		Yankton, SD 		Mount Marty College - Laddie E Cimpl Arena
	For information call 605-665-7892

March 13 	7:00 PM		Pierre, SD 			T.F. Riggs High School Theatre
	For information call 301-677-6586

March 14 	7:00 PM		Brookings, SD 		South Dakota State - Larson 
Memorial Concert Hall
	For information call 605-688-5188

March 15 	3:00 PM		Orange City, IA		Northwestern College - Christ Chapel
	For Tickets/Info call 712-707-7062

March 16 	7:00 PM		Mahtomedi, MN 		St Andrew's Lutheran Church
	For Tickets/Info call 651-269-9888 or visit Event website

March 18 	7:00 PM		Owatonna, MN		Owatonna High School Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 20 	7:00 PM		Chippewa Falls, WI 	McDonell Central Catholic High 
School Gymnasium
	For Tickets/Info call 715-723-5515

March 21 	7:30 PM		Green Bay, WI		Univ of Wisconsin-Green Bay - 
Weidner Center for the 	For Tickets/Info call 800-895-0071 or visit 
Event website					Performing Arts

March 22 	2:00 PM		Escanaba, MI		Escanaba Upper Elementary School - 
Oliver Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 906-786-2021

March 23 	7:00 PM		Sault Sainte Marie, MI 	Lake Superior State Univ - 
Norris Center Gymn
	For Tickets/Info call 906-632-2235

March 24 	6:30 PM		Boyne City, MI		Boyne City High School Performing 
Arts Center
	For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586 or visit Event website

March 25 	7:00 PM		East Lansing, MI		MacDonald Middle School Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 29 	2:00 PM		Taylor, MI 			Wayne County Community College 
District - Heinz C. 	For Tickets/Info call 734-374-3200				Prechter 
Educational and Performing Arts Ctr

March 30 	7:00 PM		Toledo, OH 			Stranahan Theater & Great Hall
	For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 31 	7:00 PM		Elyria, OH			Stocker Center of Lorain County 
Community College
	For information call 440-366-4040

April 1 	7:00 PM		Warren, OH		 	Champion High School Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 330-841-1600

------------------------

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive