Subject: [Bricklin] Ginger Paint

From: Alan Coleman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:49:52 +0000 FILETIME=[ECC597F0:01D05C3C]

After spending considerable time trying to track down a code for the Ginger
paint and finding out that due to MD state law concerning VOCs, nobody here
can mix it, I had some luck.  A fellow at a paint shop referred me to a
business called Maryland Mustang who has a perfect match in a spray can.  The
paint is an "Accumatch Product" and is 70-73 Medium Ginger semi gloss
(lacquer) #L-15939.  The paint comes in a 12oz. can and is only $10.

Thought I'd pass that on.

Alan Coleman
#246 Original Owner
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Pugs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 17:41:42 -0600

Thanks Alan. Summit racing carries it as well. I just checked

Pugs Pivirotto

> On Mar 11, 2015, at 2:49 PM, Alan Coleman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive