Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin 0036 - Automatic

From: "Greg Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:03:54 -0500 s=q20140121; t=1427079840; bh=LO8wi3gFgkwm5EKpxtZlJkPZ/oWVQCoMkUT54b+78qM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=c2wFyfttMbK//2JAXp8n+Txy8Vl+t5Ymj/Fg6OAftMP26F07WyZBQOSO7dr7l6tVL lq8GYb/8DB/esn5ocLjCSK/22sNrkH+3+MQ0lEmOG1u2aVvjLRNcK8VAY4ldllFBZw XkjzKh6ynwdOfd2Q4GxcbD+PnBWHPmvqx/8sFEQeDNJZMVUSwbgiPe811hsxf1FY0p G5TABPj3l3Zyg6jF1WQpPURTiJIgedzCIZ/c0dBhOd1m+6l2jIDvWvjPTNNap7Refs nnJZTs6UEwATKDTeuNkViyFR/rXJtpYRG+tW0mXwHk6WU4q/+vFLkUte5eNnCJhu6E iIUCYZFhfyv5A==

I have given this a lot of thought over the years and I believe it is time to
send my Bricklin to a new owner.  I drove it around the block this weekend
then got in my BMW 850i to go meet my wife for lunch.  I could have easily
taken the Bricklin.  At an intersection not to far from my house while driving
through an intersection I was hit by a car turning across my lane directly to
the left front side of the car.  Everyone was OK, but the two cars did not
survive.  Mine was totaled.  I spent three years of searching for parts and
working to get the car correct and back to like new stock.  I had just a
couple of more things to get done and I was hoping to possibly sell it this
summer.  I can no longer do that now.  I would hate for the same fate to
happen to the Bricklin. I have owned the car almost 10 years.  I have put a
lot of work into the car to get it into a reliable driver.  I have updated a
few things, but kept the outward appearance stock.

I am still hoping to attend the meet this year and continue my membership in
Bricklin International.  I keep my eyes out for Bricklinbs all the time and
I may get another one some day.

$19,500.00  I have a lot more invested in this vehicle, but I believe it is a
fair price.

Gold Award in Dayton, Silver in Frankenmuth, Silver in Louisville.  I have
made changes to correct issues found at meets to get this vehicle to the Gold
level.  I have driven to all the meets from Tennessee.  Engine runs cool for
all the trips.

Interior

Sound heat shield, carpet, C4 Corvette Seats recovered in synthetic leather,
voltmeter installed, new Pioneer unit HD, Bluetooth, CD, MP3 etc. period
correct cruise control. new steering wheel with Bricklin horn button inserted,
new dash cover.  No cracks in dash pad. Working dash warning lights, LED
behind the gauges. Converted R134A A/C blows cold.

Engine

AMC 360 Machined and rebuilt, Edelbrock 1406 600 CFM carb, Edelbrock air gap
manifold, Edelbrock cam, Edelbrock valve springs, comp cams rolling rockers,
Edelbrock timing change, new oil pump, new oil pump hoses, aluminum radiator,
cold air intake, custom exhaust with a flowmaster muffler (like stock).  Looks
stock from the back.

Exterior

Fiberglass driver and passenger door, key less entry for doors up and down,
key less hatch, electric motors to pop up headlights, light bar on rear for
brake and turn signal, period correct fog/driving lights, shiny stock rims
with BF Goodrich rubber.  Always garaged except when at meets.  Lizard Skin
heat shield on the firewall and under the seats.

Transmission

GM 700-R4 (4-speed automatic)allows engine to run at 1900 RPM's at 70 MPH

brakes
Wilwood AMC kit on the front, drill slotted rotors, 4 piston calipers. new
shoes and internals on the rear.

Here is a link to photos of things that I have done to the car.  I have a few
other cars here as well as other Bricklinbs
.
http://s2.photobucket.com/user/play8or9/library/?sort=3&page=1

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Greg 0036
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive