Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Car cover

From: Home <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 17:19:33 -0400

A cover that fits a '68-'82 Vette fits really well.  There are many materials
offered... Kind of depends if you want just a dust cover (ie, cotton), or
something more protective, depending on your storage environment, the risk of
children playing near the car, weather issues, etc.

SmokyP.

Sent from my nifty iPhone via AT&T
www.SmokyTheRealtor.com
Smoky Panepinto

> On Mar 15, 2015, at 12:42 PM, "Brett Kelsey" <[email-masked]>
wrote:
>
> Any suggestions on a quality cover for the SV-1?
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Scott Isensee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 18:22:27 -0500

A number of vendors have the pattern to make covers specifically for a
Bricklin.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 15, 2015, at 4:19 PM, Home <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Vince Cuffari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:14:51 +0000 (UTC)

Brett,Purchased mine from California Car Covers about 6 years ago. It has held
up extremely well and fits my 75 Brick perfectly.VinceB B 

     On Sunday, March 15, 2015 5:19 PM, Home <[email-masked]> wrote:

 A cover that fits a '68-'82 Vette fits really well.B  There are many
materials
offered... Kind of depends if you want just a dust cover (ie, cotton), or
something more protective, depending on your storage environment, the risk of
children playing near the car, weather issues, etc.

SmokyP.

wrote:
> Suggested annual donationB  $11.47
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive