Subject: [Bricklin] Audio options

From: "Brett Kelsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 19:47:42 -0400

Just curious if anyone has used different speaker placements within the
cabin in leiu of using the cutouts in the quarter panels.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Greg Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 21:27:03 -0500 s=q20140121; t=1429928842; bh=PcI1wls1RY/oUwc4Ls3PjJ4kFt/dh7ZC6/d44VKbtME=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=gV2cXQAJ2Ebr6wd9xLvqOf1YFyZpub7GXF2o9s+4Jm58bOs6Xge86hDUuYfpY8UQa 4rlTHrD+G0E/D+EHLIaM1f/AmcruBdzvXn6T3PNWmk1cjJM581PG4OdjmHsrjKzaps R5xzUQWWqxK+0Egi01ClIrlbGfVqFbM0n71yOzDS5fbK2jshJFCIF9rwPaF+sBHpMN /kjzE1v38/4kq7pqb76lHMC1MnYHdOv/S0d4EwS8aBJcnnUQIbbszQ40yN7jJhcfby Nqgo91+VFvuQzah3MxhnGzIwHf9H56b6MPvfq8ovvUSXvnpCWRvh7ZraK35nz1x9pm XfvwlOYy3rMbg==

Brett,

I actually used the magnets on the speakers to mount two under the dash on 
the metal frame as well as the stock mounts.  This will give four speakers 
with no difference in appearance.  Since the stock radio had been replaced. 
I decided to go with a newer Pioneer HD Radio, Bluetooth, CD, MP3 unit.  It 
is nice to have a little convenience of hands free phone and access to a lot 
of music.

Greg 0036

-----Original Message----- 
From: Brett Kelsey
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 6:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Bricklin] Audio options

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]