Subject: [Bricklin] Car possibly for sale - any one interested?

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 14:20:36 -0400

I just received this email from Steve (past Pres).  He asked me to 
pass it on to
the mailing list.

John

----------------

A week ago, December 27, I was with a farmer looking at some trailers 
he wanted
to sell.  I found behind his barn, in grass and weeds that were much 
higher than
the car, a yellow Bricklin.

The car looks like it has sat there a long time. (15-20 years). The 
passenger side
window is down.  He told me that when the car was like new, he sold 
it to a guy,
and the  guy never came back to get it.  I didn't ask him if he 
wanted to sell it
again, but it really bothers me to know it's just sitting there rotting away.

It needs more work than I would be willing to do.  If any of your members are
looking for a project or parts car, I can tell them how to get in 
touch with the owner.

Jerry Stroobandt
519-875-2021
Langton Ontario

---------------------------

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive