Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin forum

From: George Curley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 15:35:44 -0400

There used to be a forum that was part of the Bricklin Web site.  I had 
previously been able to log in but now it can't even recover my 
password.  I couldn't re-register either.  There are bits of it visible 
which leads one to think the forum may still exist -- at least partially 
-- but some of the names are missing or corrupted. What happened and is 
it still being maintained or has it been abandoned?  Thanks.

George Curley #670, 220
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 16:08:52 -0400

At 03:35 PM 5/3/2015, you wrote:

 >previously been able to log in but now it can't even recover my password.  I
 >couldn't re-register either.  There are bits of it visible which 
leads one to think the
 >forum may still exist -- at least partially -- but some of the 
names are missing or
 >corrupted. What happened and is it still being maintained or has it been
 >abandoned?  Thanks.

George,

The forum is still there and functional.  You have to have cookies 
enabled to access it.   Unfortunately, I have no idea what your 
password is/was so can't
help with that.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive