Subject: [Bricklin] Upcoming meet

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 10:12:14 -0400

Hey Gang,

I hope you all have a great time at the upcomming meet.

And with that in mine, I want to remind you to do me and your fellow 
club members a favor.

1.  Besure to take you camera with you and take pictures, then send me a cd
with copies of your pictures.

2. Now is your chance to be a reporter and write an article about 
your adventures going, coming and at the meet.  Did you trip go smoothly?
That's great, tells.  Did you stop at any interesting places on the 
way to or from the meet?  Great - tell us.  Be sure to take pictures 
of these places.  Did
you stop an see the worlds largest ball of string?  Fanstastic.  I'd 
love to see a picture if it, because I haven't seen it.

3. Did you have a problem on the way to, coming home from, or at the
meet?  How did you fix it?  Did you have help from either a garage or
someone at the meet?  Again take pictures of the problem, working on it
and tell us about it.

4. Is this your first meet?  If so, how did you like it?  What could 
be done to
make the meet better.  What didn't you like, etc.

Be save, have fun, and keep the pictures and articles coming.  I'm starting
to run low.  I think I've got enough for one more issue of the 
Brickline.  This is your magazine.  Where you can help your fellow 
club members, and get
help from them.  Remember we are all in this together.  And lets keep this
award magazine going strong!!!  (We've won Old Cars Weekly's Golden Quill
award every year since 20011!!)

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive