Subject: [Bricklin] Wiper speeds - just one

From: GREG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:22:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hoping I do not need to use these, but would like to get it right. Currently I have one speed on my wipers. I removed the stock controller and added an intermittent module and still only have one speed. Any recommendations to diagnose what the problem could be? 

Greg 0036 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:48:38 -0400

At 11:22 AM 7/10/2015, GREG wrote:

 >Hoping I do not need to use these, but would like to get it right. 
Currently I have
 >one speed on my wipers. I removed the stock controller and added an
 >intermittent module and still only have one speed. Any recommendations to
 >diagnose what the problem could be?

Greg,

Since I've never had my car in one piece, I can't tell you what the 
wipers are supposed to be like.  But I do know that most cars of that 
era and later did have
a 2 speed wiper system.  So with that in mind, here is a link to an 
article about
a lucus 2 speed wiper motor, and I'm pretty sure that the american 2 
speed wipers
work the same way.

http://www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/electrical/wipers/2speed/2SpeedWiperMotor.html

Good luck.  You might want to take some pictures while you are working on this
and write up an article for the magazine.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive