Subject: [Bricklin] Meet Pictures & articles

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:20:02 -0400

Hey gang,

I you those of you that went to the Hershey meet had a great time, and a
safe trip!!!!!

If any of you took lots of pictures, place burn them to CD for me and mail
the CD to me.  That would be greatly appreciated.  I see if we can't get a
collage put together.

As always, I'm looking for articles.  So I'd love some articles about the meet
like:

1. any first timers, your thoughts, did you enjoy it, etc.

2. Any body have problems on the way to, from, or at the meet?  How did
you fix it.  What happened, etc.

3. Anything else you can think of.  You didn't have any problems but had a
great trip.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive