Subject: [Bricklin] Removing the Driver's Side Mirror

From: Alan Coleman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 18:01:51 +0000 FILETIME=[2AD5BFC0:01D0B9A8]

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to completely remove the driver's
side mirror from the door.  That is the one with the adjustment mechanism.
Any help would be appreciated.

AlanC
#246
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Greg Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 22:15:08 -0500 s=q20140121; t=1436411721; bh=9cfgOw7cXze7rFu0Tb7skzti2pLUICYSTfDHb20CEKQ=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=NhNJNaQA8pYLZWq2KoyqhNjDKr8hCUnIPtcCqoN8hz0JPDo7NQq6vOMu50/LL8sdM g4O7rOF4jGaf8qr0oognif1pDwDS58aqOYOJx2icZ2pHbiZoK6cDIIbuYK+PtUh+Bc ki4Eh+gDpfK75/NZn2RNx/9s7VJWNgHA3/z1qmYTTBOUt4dzBDqU/EWmhYAfGmmcO9 ZE7dFEnFCdJLPesKRloYTUTw0Yp8EQboCpitl2PU4iGtcTtDitbS0OQhycas/7d+UN n1wTl0xcpW655btDBBeVKQoopTIvSI+TlyKNC1s4hNqYqmqt2usZXsRZQgOmCbVwxW 3Dsc47whc6GhQ==

Alan,

Remove the screws in the interior, then remove the clip that is holding the 
cable.  From the outside remove the screw at the base of the mirror.  This 
will expose the mounting bracket.  Remove those two screws and you should be 
able to pull the cable through.

Greg 0036

Subject: [Bricklin] Removing the Driver's Side Mirror

AlanC
#246