Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Digest, Vol 8, Issue 34

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 05:45:55 -0400

To navigate the web site, go to the Home button on the upper left side  of 
the original web page and click it. It will take you to the new web  page. 
Some things work, some don't but they are getting close. 

In a message dated 7/12/2015 2:06:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Send  Bricklin mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide  Web, visit
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/bricklin
or, via email, send a  message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the  list at
[email-masked]

When replying,  please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of  Bricklin digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Re:  wipers (Greg Schroeder)
2. New website  (Dalesnyder)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message:  1
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 18:57:55 -0500
From: "Greg Schroeder"  <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "John  T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin]  wipers
reply-type=original

John,

The original switch only had one speed  also.  That was part of my 
motivation 
to move to the intermittent  switch.  I was thinking the original one speed 
was in the  switch.  Now after doing the swap back with a new motor and 
still  
having one speed with both switches.  Granted one speed it better  than 
none, 
but I would like to get to the intermittent level if I  could.

Greg 0036  

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 11  Jul 2015 21:15:27 -0400
From: Dalesnyder  <[email-masked]>
To: Bricklin  <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Bricklin] New  website

Is the new website unusable for everyone  or am I doing something wrong.

Sent from my  iPad

------------------------------

Subject: Digest  Footer

_______________________________________________
Bricklin  mailing  list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/bricklin

------------------------------

End  of Bricklin Digest, Vol 8, Issue  34
***************************************
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive