Subject: Re: [Bricklin] BI's web page

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:36:02 -0400

At 07:31 PM 9/10/2015, you wrote:

 >website doesn't work.

Ross,

What browser are you using?  Do you have cookies turned on?  What are your
symptoms?  The old one is doing a lot more than the new one ever did.
Are you going to bricklin.org ?

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Greg Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 00:13:40 -0500 s=q20140121; t=1441948429; bh=UKAhKZbZSYl1cNSm/e6l4pmpzzg6LAM1zznAJVjDh+k=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Qq1Rd7+xkoVe+MazAv6iLhhz2brAPP9NfvNnBbIBdMLZx7nEu5HIWyxfqBmVPn36d QHB33HtBmvfk+LyGHWZpvKck0zmLQmNnd5/7wQ2HYoimGLBhmqCdNVRPT8E+tFX9dr BF2CRmF+Bj2pDo0RRcjnA8SdAGCYWwXscqxpG5NwlQld9gCSSRTBD8Q21XOvL4Psoj krwODpLzqbZfKk5uyGWnl53hGGe5egYkkR6DuM6E1uZ1TWvW8rE8FEO7uXRPbyFtXK b7iQ3cbMwZpb49RidxdKVhDP3RgLYGpTh45LNXqq/iudUf95B1pyzcj1rMvwdaxeFk n/ZkdX8sFq5pQ==

Looks like the old site is back, but none of the links work.  The links to 
the *old sites no longer work.  Hopefully it is in transition phase.

Greg 0036

---

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:00:20 -0400

At 01:13 AM 9/11/2015, Greg Schroeder wrote:

 >Looks like the old site is back, but none of the links work.  The 
links to the *old
 >sites no longer work.  Hopefully it is in transition phase.

Greg,

Yes, the links off of the main page and the drop down Resources has problems.
I noticed that most of the links say:  (This has been reported as a bad link.)

I'm not sure if they are going to try and fix this as I think all 
their efforts are on
getting the new site running.  But I'm not sure.

For those that start using the site, if you find problems, please 
post them so we
know what isn't working.  Maybe we can get these items fixed.

John

---