Subject: [Bricklin] Gas cap

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 15:30:49 -0400

Hey gang,

I just got a question about the gas caps.  Are they vented or not?  I don't
think they were vented, otherwise they would not have the fume tank 
and the return tube for the fumes to the tank.

I went out to look at my car, and I don't have the gas cap on the car.  In
fact I don't have the ring attached to the panel behind the license 
plate holder and I can't find it in my garage right now.  So I 
figured it would be
best to get some help on answering this question.

If I remember the cap correctly it was just round with cupped (ridged) outer
edge, smooth convex cover and I think some printing stamped into it.

TIA

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive