Subject: [Bricklin] Sad news

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 20:58:27 -0500

Gang,

This was post a couple of house ago on the Bricklin forum by Steve 
Stratton.  I just saw it:

----------

All,

It is with a heavy heart that I report the passing of Terry Tanner. 
He died today at around 4:00pm in Lynchburg, VA. He was 77 years old. 
Needless to say he was one of the Bricklin greats and will be missed. 
There are no known funeral or memorial plans to speak of at this 
moment, as the family is still in shock, but if anything comes about 
I'll pass it along.

Steve
John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive