Subject: [Bricklin] Concerts in CA, CO, KS, IL, IN, KY, MD, NV, UT, MO, WV

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 09:48:28 -0500

The US Army Field Band is on the road again.  And as you all know my
oldest son is a Clarinetist with them.

The are starting on the West coat, in CA, and working their way back 
home to the
east coast.

Here is the list of when and where they are playing.  If you haven't 
heard them,
the concerts are free, high energy music.  Just fantastic.

Date        Time       City                     Concert Information
March 2   7:00 PM  Oxnard, CA                   Oxnard College Gymnasium
                 For Tickets/Info call 805-509-9214

March 4   8:00 PM  San Luis Obispo, CA  Performing Arts Center - San 
Luis Obispo
                 For Tickets/Info call 805-756-4849

March 6   3:00 PM  Barstow, CA                  Barstow Community 
College Performing Arts Center
                 For Tickets/Info call 760-979-4054

March 7   7:00 PM  North Las Vegas, NV  Craig Ranch Regional Park Amphitheater
                 For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 10   7:00 PM      St George, UT           Desert Hills High 
School Auditorium
                 For Tickets/Info call 435-674-0885

March 11  7:30 PM  Orem, UT                     Orem High School Auditorium
                      For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 12  6:30 PM  Hyrum, UT                    Mountain Crest High 
School Gymnasium
                 For information call 435-245-6093

March 13  7:00 PM  Salt Lake City, UT           The University of 
Utah - Libby Gardner Hall
                      For Tickets/Info call 801-581-6762

March 14  7:30 PM  Grand Junction, CO           The Robinson Theater 
at Colorado Mesa University
                      For Tickets/Info call 970-248-1604

March 15  7:00 PM  Glenwood Springs, CO         Glenwood Springs High 
School Gymnasium
                   For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 17  7:30 PM  Colby, KS                    Colby High School Auditorium
                 For Tickets/Info call 785-460-5518

March 18  7:00 PM  Larned, KS                   Ft Larned Middle 
School Gymnasium
                 For Tickets/Info call 620-285-3111

March 19  7:30 PM  Junction City, KS            CL Hoover Opera House
                 For Tickets/Info call 785-238-3906

March 20  3:00 PM  Lee's Summit, MO             Lee's Summit High 
School Performing Arts Center
                 For Tickets/Info call 816-944-0660

March 23  7:00 PM  Joplin, MO                   Joplin High School 
Performing Arts Center - Coulter Auditorium
                 For Tickets/Info call 417-625-6683 or visit Event website

March 24  7:00 PM  Sedalia, MO                  Smith-Cotton High 
School - Heckart Performing Arts Center
                 For Tickets/Info call 660-530-0148

March 25  8:00 PM  Florissant, MO                  Florissant Civic 
Center Theatre
                 For Tickets/Info call 314-921-5678

March 26  7:00 PM  Benton, IL                   Benton Civic Center
                      For Tickets/Info call 618-435-5700

March 27  7:00 PM  Champaign, IL                Virginia Theatre
                 For Tickets/Info call 217-356-9063

March 28  7:30 PM  Indianapolis, IN             Butler Univ - Clowes 
Memorial Hall
                 For information call 317-940-6444

March 31  7:00 PM  Greenville, KY                   Felix E Martin Jr Hall
                 For Tickets/Info call 270-377-3115

April 1      7:30 PM  Radcliff, KY                      North Hardin 
High School Gymnasium
                 For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

April 2     7:00 PM  Lexington, KY              Univ of Kentucky - 
Singletary Center Concert Hall
                      For Tickets/Info call 859-257-4929

April 3     3:00 PM  Ashland, KY                        Paramount Arts Center
                 For Tickets/Info call 606-324-0007

April 4     7:00 PM  Parkersburg, WV            Parkersburg High 
School Field House
                 For Tickets/Info call 304-485-1891

April 5     7:30 PM  McHenry, MD                Garrett College CARC Gymnasium
                     For Tickets/Info call 301-387-3082

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive