Subject: [Bricklin] How to fasten the front wheel bearing

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 23:46:02 +0200

Hi again,

unfortunately I have had to disassemble the front wheel brake disc to tight
the 4 screws of the mounting plate for the front wheel.

Getting everything together was not a big challenge, but now my question is
how to tight/ adjust the wheel bearing.

I wont screw it too tight.

I would be pleased if someone can help me out..

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Sven Koch #2224

--

Mit freundlichen Gr|_en

i.V. Sven Koch

Leiter Materialwirtschaft

Bilfinger GreyLogix GmbH

Conrad-Rvntgen-Stra_e 1

24941 Flensburg

Deutschland

Telefon +49 461 505487-141

Mobil    +49 151 15128347

Fax      +49 461 505487-103

[email-masked]

http://greylogix.bilfinger.com <http://greylogix.bilfinger.com/>

__________________________________________________

Bilfinger GreyLogix GmbH

Geschdftsf|hrung: Gerd Witzel, Lars Malter

Vorsitzender der Geschdftsf|hrung: Lars Malter

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Flensburg, HRB 4002

Zentrale und Sitz der Gesellschaft: Flensburg
__________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Diese E-Mail enthdlt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch|tzte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
irrt|mlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Scott Isensee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 21:17:30 -0500

The short answer is that you make it snug then back it off just slightly. A
more complete description is at
http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/a1139/4205243/

Scott

Sent from my iPad

> On May 15, 2016, at 4:46 PM, <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive