Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin EV Warrior for Sale

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:58:44 -0400

1993 Yellow Bricklin EV Warrior electric bicycle.  Yes, in the 90s 
Malcolm dipped is toes in what he thought was the next big thing, 
Electric bicycles.

This is another project of Malcolm Bricklin of the Subaru 360, 
Fiat  X19, and  Bricklin SV1 fame.

I have a '93 Yellow Warrior, like new, complete 
with  charger.  Asking $800 negotiable. Contact John T. Blair; 
Virginia Beach, VA; (757) 495-8229;
[email-masked].

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive