Subject: [Bricklin] Concerts in - IN, MI, NY, OH, PA

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 09:01:15 -0400

Hey gang,

The US Army Field Band is on the road again.  And as you all know my
oldest son is a Clarinetist with them.

Here is the list of when and where they are playing.  If you haven't 
heard them,
the concerts are free, high energy music.  Just fantastic.

June 25  03:00 pm  Selinsgrove, PA    Susquehanna University - Weber 
Chapel Auditorium
         Tickets/Info call 570-372-4281

June 26  02:30 pm  Chautauqua, NY         Chautauqua Amphitheater
         For information call 716-357-6232

June 28  07:30 pm  Muncie, IN     Ball State University - Emens Auditorium
         For information call 317-524-2263

June 30  07:25 pm  Dearborn, MI           Greenfield Village - Walnut 
Grove Field
         The Concert Band & Soldiers' Chorus partners once again with 
the Detroit Symphony
         from June 30th through July 3rd at the 24th Annual Salute to 
America. Each evening
         will feature a patriotic concert with a variety of musical 
works for all ages and
         will culminate with Tchaikovsky's iconic Overture to 1812, 
with live cannons and
         fireworks!

         For information call 313-982-6001 or visit
         http://www.dso.org/ShowEventsView.aspx?id=3349&prod=3348&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

July 01  07:25 pm  Dearborn, MI         Greenfield Village - Walnut Grove Field

July 02  07:25 pm  Dearborn, MI         Greenfield Village - Walnut Grove Field

July 03  07:25 pm  Dearborn, MI         Greenfield Village - Walnut Grove Field

July 04  08:00 pm  Toledo, OH   National Museum of the Great Lakes -
                                                 Red, White & KaBOOM Main Stage
         July 4th brings the Concert Band & Soldiers' Chorus to 
Toledo, Ohio, for the Red,
         White, KABOOM! concert and fireworks. This celebration will 
include several local
         musical acts as well as food and beverage vendors and will 
conclude with a
         spectacular display of fireworks over the Maumee River. Now 
in its 8th year, Red,
         White, KABOOM! is a patriotic celebration not to be missed!

         For information call 419-724-6380 or visit Event website

July 05  08:00 pm  Boardman, OH         Boardman Park - Maag Outdoor Theatre
         For information call 330-726-8105 or visit
                 https://www.boardmanpark.com/event-details.aspx?id=4894
John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive