Subject: [Bricklin] 1975 White Bricklin for Sale $6000

From: Mike Walsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 15:24:02 -0400

Friends,

It is unfortunately time for me to downsize and sell my 1975 White SV1. 
The car is located in St Augustine, FL.

If no one on here is interested I will advertise it on Craigslist for a 
higher price.

Whats wrong: It needs a new ac compressor, a new window regulator on the 
passenger side, the speedometer is not working and the gas gauge is not 
working.

On the plus side it has a relatively new 351 Windsor crate engine with 
less than 100 miles on it, an FMX Ford automatic transmission, I'll 
throw in a high rise manifold (not installed), and a bunch of magazines, 
and the air door work well.

Please feel free to contact me about it.

Mike Walsh

904-910-2859
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive