Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Battery cable

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 08:51:15 -0400

At 07:27 PM 8/3/2016, Kevin Rodgers wrote:

 >Does anyone know what gage wire it is from the positive battery terminal to
 >the starter relay (under the passenger side carpet)?

Kevin,

Not off the top of my head.  I'm pretty sure it's one of the "0" sizes, either
0, 00, or 000.  But you could remove it from the car and take it to 
any auto electrical shop or fleet supply store and they should have 
the correct size wire
and be able to make one for you.  That's what I did.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Pugs2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:27:03 -0600

It's definitely big. I agree w John.

Pugs Pivirotto

> On Aug 4, 2016, at 6:51 AM, John T. Blair <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Christopher Blizzard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 17:00:38 -0700

> On Aug 4, 2016, at 5:27 PM, Pugs2 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

I actually used cable left over from a BMW E30, which I think is 0 AWG.  Works
great.  That thing needs to carry a lot of current.

--Chris