Subject: [Bricklin] 3rd qtr (July) issue of The Brickline

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 10:32:28 -0400

Gang,

I just received the following email from Mark about the 3rd qtr. (July) issue
of The Brickline.

------------

From: Mark Bricklin <[email-masked]>
To: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:11:25 -0600
Subject: Re: 3rd qtr Brickline

Great ask!

I moved the early July issue to be a mid August edition to capture 
the Eastern National Meet rather than have it come out a couple weeks 
prior to the meet as has been tradition.

As life happens and with a 7 month old, it not go to press until 
Friday of last week.

The 4th quarter issue will come out as a holiday edition in early December.

I think will enjoy the issue you should see in your mailbox next week.

Mark

------------------------

On Aug 30, 2016, at 8:04 AM, John T. Blair 

Anybody, Everybody,

This is not the 1st email I've received on the subject of the 3rd 
quarter isssue.  Usually the 3rd quarter issue is the July 
issue.  Well July is  gone,
and August is basically gone, so the magazine is about 1 and 1/2 
months late.  And no word from any current officer about the magazine 
having been
printed, or mailed.

So I'm asking, Any word when the 3th quarter magazine will be published?

This is not the only just the latest email I've gotten on the subject.

----------

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Chris Fasulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 13:28:29 -0400

Hey John. I had sent a message a few weeks back regarding some old issues of
the brickline magazine. I have a box full and was wondering if anyone might be
interested in purchasing them. Date back to the 80's I believe.
Thanks!

Chris Fasulo

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 10:32 AM, John T. Blair <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Gang,
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive