Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin EV Warrior

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 10:12:18 -0400

Price Reduced

I'm loosing my storage so I have to sell the bike.
		
1993 Yellow Bricklin EV Warrior electric bicycle.  Like new, complete with
charger.  This is another project of Malcolm Bricklin of the Sabaru 360, Fiat
X19, and Bricklin SV1 fame.  Asking $800 negotiable. Contact John T. Blair;
Virginia Beach, VA; 495-8229; [email-masked].

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive