Subject: [Bricklin] Veterans Day

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 18:59:18 -0500

I want to Thank You all that have served in the US Armed Forces for your
Service.  Thank you so much for your selfless act.

To those that have lost someone, you have given too much.  May God 
bless you all and hold you in his arms.

For the families of our vets, Thank You.  Having grown up in a carrier Navy
family, I know what it's like to not know your father until he 
retires.  All the
nights huddled in the dark while the sailors take their ships to safety from an
approaching hurricane, the nights and weekends of duty, and what seemed
like endless curises.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive