Subject: [Bricklin] John Martin

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:10:55 -0400

Gang,

John Martin emailed me last night and wanted me to let everyone know that
he is currently incommunicato.  When he get things squared away, he'll be
back in the loop.  So if you send him an email and he doesn't reply, it's that
he's not in a postion to email back.  If and when I hear more, I'll 
pass it along.

John
John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive