Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Fender

From: "Keith - Gmail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 06:32:21 -0500

Check this company out on eBay.  They re-manufacture the body and have parts
or a complete replacement.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRICKLIN-SV1-PARTS/283195872947?hash=item41efca16b3
:g:TRgAAOSwKrhVVmBO

-----Original Message-----
From: Bricklin <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Alan Morton
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 9:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Bricklin] Fender

Looking for a white passenger side fender. Hit a deer last summer.  
Body shop guy thinks he can fix but since my other car is non operational
have not peft it with him since it would take some time.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive