Subject: [Bricklin] (no subject)

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 18:16:43 -0500

I just did a search for myself on the internet and came across I piece I wrote
years ago.  I don't know how deeply any of you have read that I have on
the Bricklin site or my Morgan site.  But there are 2 items that tear my heart
out.

Check them out, the 2nd one is the one I wrote, the other is from a very
wise lady in CA.

<http://www.gomog.com/BLAIR/restoration.html>The Soul   By: TeriAnn 
Wakeman - July 99 A must read

<http://www.gomog.com/BLAIR/life.html>My Thanks and some Lessons for Life

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Panepintos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:20:32 -0500

Thank you, John!  Both are brilliant.  They unexpectedly added greatly to this
morningbs devotions.

You should be published!  p	p	

Smoky P.
vin 1302

Sent from my nifty iphone via ATT

> On Nov 8, 2018, at 6:16 PM, John T. Blair <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive