Subject: Re: [Bricklin] BIs forums

From: "Greg Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:44:55 -0600

John,

I am having similar issues.  I updated a post with a link to a video and it 
took several refresh attempts to finally get it on the page and for the page 
to display.  It seems like it is something with the provider since the site 
really has not changed in years.  I am having the same issues this morning.

FYI.

Here is the link to the video that I was updating.  Nice historical one from 
SMU at a Dallas dealership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjiyMo53-Lg

Greg Schroeder 

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:04:43 -0500

--===============6751782632402974761==
	boundary="=====================_11219623==.ALT"

--=====================_11219623==.ALT

At 09:44 AM 1/29/2019, Greg Schroeder wrote:

 >I am having similar issues.  I updated a post with a link to a 
video and it took
 >several refresh attempts to finally get it on the page and for the 
page to display.
 >It seems like it is something with the provider since the site 
really has not
 >changed in years.  I am having the same issues this morning.

Greg,

Thanks, and thanks to those that have also commented.  It has to have
something to do with either the database engine or the "forums" 
software, as the
main part of the web page and the subpages like the tech section are working
fine.

I've sent an email to who I think is the webmaster.  We'll see if I 
get anything back
from him.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--=====================_11219623==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<font size=3>At 09:44 AM 1/29/2019, Greg Schroeder wrote:<br><br>
&gt;I am having similar issues.&nbsp; I updated a post with a link to a
video and it took <br>
&gt;several refresh attempts to finally get it on the page and for the
page to display.&nbsp; <br>
&gt;It seems like it is something with the provider since the site really
has not <br>
&gt;changed in years.&nbsp; I am having the same issues this
morning.<br><br>
Greg,<br><br>
Thanks, and thanks to those that have also commented.&nbsp; It has to
have <br>
something to do with either the database engine or the &quot;forums&quot;
software, as the<br>
main part of the web page and the subpages like the tech section are
working<br>
fine.<br><br>
I've sent an email to who I think is the webmaster.&nbsp; We'll see if I
get anything back<br>
from him.<br><br>
John<br><br>
</font><div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br />
<table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
	<tr>
        <td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon" target="_blank"><img src="https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif" alt="" width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;" /></a></td>
		<td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virus-free. <a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avast.com</a>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
<br>
<div>John T. Blair&nbsp; WA4OHZ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; email:&nbsp;
[email-masked]</div>
<div>Va. Beach,
Va&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Phone:&nbsp; (757) 495-8229</div>
<br>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48
TR1800&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48 #4 Midget&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 65 Morgan 4/4
Series V (B1106)</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
77 Spitfire&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 71 Saab Sonett III</div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
65 Rambler Classic</div>
<br>
<div>Morgan:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.team.net/morgan" EUDORA=AUTOURL>
www.team.net/morgan</a></div>
<div>Bricklin:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.bricklin.org/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>www.bricklin.org</a>
</div>
<br>
<div>If you can read
this&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
- Thank a teacher!</div>
<div>If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!</div>
<br>
<div> From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; e pluribus Unum, &quot;from many,
one.&quot;</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In God We Trust</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Liberty - the&nbsp; power&nbsp; of&nbsp;
choosing,&nbsp; thinking,&nbsp; and&nbsp; acting&nbsp; for&nbsp; </div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
oneself; freedom&nbsp; from&nbsp; control&nbsp; or&nbsp;
restriction&nbsp; </div>
<br>
<br>
</html>

--=====================_11219623==.ALT--

--===============6751782632402974761==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6751782632402974761==--