Subject: [Bricklin] power steering hoses with teflon?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:01:48 +0000

--===============8619622340704255794==
	boundary="=_8b8c59e3f9324b5722e6a4ecc9e293b5"

--=_8b8c59e3f9324b5722e6a4ecc9e293b5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi all,

I hear that power steering hoses maybe strengthened with a teflon hose
inside them. Do you know whether this is the case of our Bricklins?
Thanks for your input.

Eric
#2643

--=_8b8c59e3f9324b5722e6a4ecc9e293b5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<span style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 14px; line-height: 150%;">Hi =
all,<br><br>I hear that power steering hoses maybe strengthened with a tefl=
on hose inside them. Do you know whether this is the case of our Bricklins?=
<br>Thanks for your input.<br><br>Eric<br>#2643<br></span>
--=_8b8c59e3f9324b5722e6a4ecc9e293b5--

--===============8619622340704255794==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8619622340704255794==--