Subject: [Bricklin] Fwd: BI Membership

From: "Don Gillis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 14:42:36 -0400 Oct 24 2018)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_Kf5sfmWtxTbA5Uy3IGj+rQ)
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_HXR+mgdpjZ+cMXNcIlPU8g)"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_HXR+mgdpjZ+cMXNcIlPU8g)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-disposition: inline

<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext><signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>

--Boundary_(ID_HXR+mgdpjZ+cMXNcIlPU8g)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-disposition: inline

<br />

--Boundary_(ID_HXR+mgdpjZ+cMXNcIlPU8g)--

--Boundary_(ID_Kf5sfmWtxTbA5Uy3IGj+rQ)
Content-disposition: inline

Received: from [24.224.136.102] (Forwarded-For: 67.204.199.151)
 by iwc102.eastlink.ca (mshttpd); Thu, 16 May 2019 14:41:05 -0400
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 14:41:05 -0400
From: Don Gillis <[email-masked]>
Subject: BI Membership
To: [email-masked]
 Oct 24 2018)
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_DkoK3TSu56e71rdkr4w9nA)"
Content-language: en
Priority: normal

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_DkoK3TSu56e71rdkr4w9nA)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-disposition: inline

Looking to renew my my lapsed membership and do not have a recent Brickline. Who is the membership director and what is the address to send the application and payment to?<signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>

Thanks,
Don
VIN 2792

--Boundary_(ID_DkoK3TSu56e71rdkr4w9nA)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-disposition: inline

Looking to renew my my lapsed membership and do not have a recent Brickline. Who is the membership director and what is the address to send the application and payment to?<div><br /></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Don</div><div>VIN 2792</div>

--Boundary_(ID_DkoK3TSu56e71rdkr4w9nA)--

--Boundary_(ID_Kf5sfmWtxTbA5Uy3IGj+rQ)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Boundary_(ID_Kf5sfmWtxTbA5Uy3IGj+rQ)--

---

From: "Keith - Gmail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 09:58:44 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4005414451991874783==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0002_01D50E29.72C15AE0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01D50E29.72C15AE0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Don, 

He'll be able to help you.

Keith

From: Bricklin <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Don Gillis
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Bricklin] Fwd: BI Membership

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01D50E29.72C15AE0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Don, =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Send a note to =
Stuart Zukrow, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.&nbsp; He&#8217;ll =
be able to help you.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Keith<o:p></o:p></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Bricklin &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Don =
Gillis<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:43 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Bricklin] Fwd: BI =
Membership<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0002_01D50E29.72C15AE0--

--===============4005414451991874783==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4005414451991874783==--