Subject: [Bricklin] Gary Osborn

From: Gary Osborn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 12:21:12 -0700

--===============0178794525955337895==

--0000000000005aef78058cf400b5

Gary's car has been sold. therefore we will no longer need any information,
Thank you

--0000000000005aef78058cf400b5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,=
sans-serif;color:#0000ff">Gary&#39;s car has been sold. therefore we will n=
o longer need any information,</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"f=
ont-family:verdana,sans-serif;color:#0000ff">Thank you <br></div><div class=
=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif;color:#0000ff"><=
br></div></div>

--0000000000005aef78058cf400b5--

--===============0178794525955337895==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0178794525955337895==--