Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin for parts or restoration

From: Jesse Silverman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 14:24:25 -0700

--===============6882435272060917720==

--0000000000000ab5af058d4630ac

For sale from an estate, this particular example is in the middle stages of
a restoration and could be continued or used as a parts car for someone
working on another project. The car can run and move, but is significantly
disassembled. The car is complete or mostly complete to my knowledge, with
some extras. Fiberglass parts are the white panels on the car. The door
shocks have been upgraded to the air powered system. Pictures should give
some idea of the car. It is currently located in Mendocino county and will
need to be picked up there. Please contact if you have interest in the car,
details and pricing can be discussed over the phone. We want the car to go
to a good home. The folder below contains photos of the car. We are asking
$4900 obo.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ynj9JqX_jJwbXA7z-juZfj3UC8FGY4-E?usp=sharing

Jesse
[email-masked]

--0000000000000ab5af058d4630ac
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>For sale from an estate, this particular example is i=
n the middle stages of a restoration and could be continued or used as a pa=
rts car for someone working on another project. The car can run and move, b=
ut is significantly disassembled. The car is complete or mostly complete to=
 my knowledge, with some extras. Fiberglass parts are the white panels on t=
he car. The door shocks have been upgraded to the air powered system. Pictu=
res should give some idea of the car. It is currently located in Mendocino =
county and will need to be picked up there. Please contact if you have inte=
rest in the car, details and pricing can be discussed over the phone. We wa=
nt the car to go to a good home. The folder below contains photos of the ca=
r. We are asking $4900 obo.</div><a href=3D"https://drive.google.com/drive/=
folders/1Ynj9JqX_jJwbXA7z-juZfj3UC8FGY4-E?usp=3Dsharing">https://drive.goog=
le.com/drive/folders/1Ynj9JqX_jJwbXA7z-juZfj3UC8FGY4-E?usp=3Dsharing</a><br=
><div><br></div><div>Jesse</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
m">[email-masked]</a></div></div>

--0000000000000ab5af058d4630ac--

--===============6882435272060917720==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6882435272060917720==--