Subject: Re: [Bricklin] www.bricklin.org

From: S Stratton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 11:12:10 -0400

--===============4998059571945907614==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_31CE55BF-63BA-4FFC-86B7-5D91473C5819"

--Apple-Mail=_31CE55BF-63BA-4FFC-86B7-5D91473C5819
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Greg,

Give it another go. Apparently the website domain expired. I am no =
longer the webmaster, but was just able to reset my login, and paid to =
renew it for nine more years.

It seems to be back up and functional.

Thanks for sending the alert email.

Best Regards,

Steve

> On May 23, 2020, at 9:53 AM, <[email-masked]> =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> Anyone know what has happened to the web site www.bricklin.org =
<http://www.bricklin.org/>?  I am getting a screen like the domain has =
not been paid for and is available.
> =20
> Greg
> _______________________________________________
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive <http://www.team.net/archive>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums <http://www.team.net/forums>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_31CE55BF-63BA-4FFC-86B7-5D91473C5819
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Greg,<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Give =
it another go. Apparently the website domain expired. I am no longer the =
webmaster, but was just able to reset my login, and paid to renew it for =
nine more years.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">It seems to be back up and functional.</div><div class=3D""><br=
 class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Thanks for sending the alert =
email.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Best =
Regards,</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">Steve</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""><div><br =
class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On May =
23, 2020, at 9:53 AM, &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div =
class=3D"WordSection1" style=3D"page: WordSection1; caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><div style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D"">Anyone =
know what has happened to the web site<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.bricklin.org/" style=3D"color: rgb(149, 79, 114); =
text-decoration: underline;" class=3D"">www.bricklin.org</a>?&nbsp; I am =
getting a screen like the domain has not been paid for and is =
available.<o:p class=3D""></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in 0in =
0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" =
class=3D""><o:p class=3D"">&nbsp;</o:p></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in =
0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" =
class=3D"">Greg<o:p class=3D""></o:p></div></div><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"color: rgb(149, 79, =
114); text-decoration: underline; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: =
auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br=
 style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"color: rgb(149, 79, =
114); text-decoration: underline; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: =
auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$11.47</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" style=3D"color: rgb(149, 79, 114); =
text-decoration: underline; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Forums:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" style=3D"color: rgb(149, 79, 114); =
text-decoration: underline; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]"=
 style=3D"color: rgb(149, 79, 114); text-decoration: underline; =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/[email-masked]=
om</a></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_31CE55BF-63BA-4FFC-86B7-5D91473C5819--

--===============4998059571945907614==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4998059571945907614==--

---

From: S Stratton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 11:12:10 -0400

--===============5406317629721391190==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_31CE55BF-63BA-4FFC-86B7-5D91473C5819"

Greg,

Best Regards,

Steve

--===============5406317629721391190==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5406317629721391190==--

---

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 11:29:55 -0400

--===============6393242669630946125==
	boundary="=====================_84749664==.ALT"

--=====================_84749664==.ALT

At 09:53 AM 5/23/2020, you wrote:

 >Anyone know what has happened to the web site 
<http://www.bricklin.org>www.bricklin.org?  I am getting
 >a screen like the domain has not been paid for and is available.

Greg,

Try it again.  I just went there 5/23/20 @ 11:27 and got the normal home page,
went to the forums and was able to log in and go to various forums.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--=====================_84749664==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<font size=3>At 09:53 AM 5/23/2020, you wrote:<br><br>
&gt;Anyone know what has happened to the web site
<a href="http://www.bricklin.org">www.bricklin.org</a>?&nbsp; I am
getting<br>
&gt;a screen like the domain has not been paid for and is
available.<br><br>
Greg,<br><br>
Try it again.&nbsp; I just went there 5/23/20 @ 11:27 and got the normal
home page, <br>
went to the forums and was able to log in and go to various
forums.<br><br>
John<br><br>
</font><div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2">
<br /><br />
<hr style='border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: 1px; width: 99%;' />
<table style='border-collapse:collapse;border:none;'>
	<tr>
		<td style='border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px'>
			<a href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus">
				<img border=0 src="https://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" alt="Avast logo" />
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style='color:#3d4d5a; font-family:"Calibri","Verdana","Arial","Helvetica"; font-size:12pt;'>
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br />
<a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
<br>
<div>John T. Blair&nbsp; WA4OHZ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; email:&nbsp;
[email-masked]</div>
<div>Va. Beach,
Va&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Phone:&nbsp; (757) 495-8229</div>
<br>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48
TR1800&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48 #4 Midget&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 65 Morgan 4/4
Series V (B1106)</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
77 Spitfire&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 71 Saab Sonett III</div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
65 Rambler Classic</div>
<br>
<div>Morgan:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.team.net/morgan" EUDORA=AUTOURL>
www.team.net/morgan</a></div>
<div>Bricklin:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.bricklin.org/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>www.bricklin.org</a>
</div>
<br>
<div>If you can read
this&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
- Thank a teacher!</div>
<div>If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!</div>
<br>
<div> From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; e pluribus Unum, &quot;from many,
one.&quot;</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In God We Trust</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Liberty - the&nbsp; power&nbsp; of&nbsp;
choosing,&nbsp; thinking,&nbsp; and&nbsp; acting&nbsp; for&nbsp; </div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
oneself; freedom&nbsp; from&nbsp; control&nbsp; or&nbsp;
restriction&nbsp; </div>
<br>
<br>
</html>

--=====================_84749664==.ALT--

--===============6393242669630946125==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6393242669630946125==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 12:13:51 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0423072169505789070==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002D_01D630FB.9F4EE280"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D630FB.9F4EE280
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

John,

I had posted the same message to the facebook group.  They fixed it.

Greg

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D630FB.9F4EE280
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>John,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I had posted =
the same message to the facebook group.&nbsp; They fixed =
it.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Greg<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D630FB.9F4EE280--

--===============0423072169505789070==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0423072169505789070==--

---

From: "Keith - Gmail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 15:13:57 -0500

--===============4307829421144092106==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D63114.C866B710"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D63114.C866B710
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The site is back up, but the ability to register on it is still down.  =
It=92s
been that way for at least 1 =BD plus years.  I=92ve communicated with =
the
Webmaster and last response was over a year ago and he was =93working on =
it=94,
but looks like he never got it working.

=20

From: Bricklin [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
John T.
Blair
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 10:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] www.bricklin.org

=20

At 09:53 AM 5/23/2020, you wrote:

>Anyone know what has happened to the web site www.bricklin.org
<http://www.bricklin.org> ?  I am getting

Greg,

Try it again.  I just went there 5/23/20 @ 11:27 and got the normal home
page,=20
went to the forums and was able to log in and go to various forums.

John

=20

  _____ =20

 <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>=20

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.=20
www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/antivirus> =20

=20

=20

                       65 Rambler Classic

=20

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan <http://www.team.net/morgan>=20

Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org <http://www.bricklin.org/> =20

=20

=20

     In God We Trust

     Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for =20

                  oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction =20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D63114.C866B710
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta name=3DGenerator =
content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>The site is back up, but the ability to register on it is still =
down.=A0 It&#8217;s been that way for at least 1 =BD plus years.=A0 =
I&#8217;ve communicated with the Webmaster and last response was over a =
year ago and he was &#8220;working on it&#8221;, but looks like he never =
got it working.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Bricklin [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>John T. Blair<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, May 23, 2020 10:30 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: =
[Bricklin] www.bricklin.org<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>At 09:53 AM 5/23/2020, you =
wrote:<br><br>&gt;Anyone know what has happened to the web site <a =
href=3D"http://www.bricklin.org">www.bricklin.org</a>?&nbsp; I am =
getting<br>&gt;a screen like the domain has not been paid for and is =
available.<br><br>Greg,<br><br>Try it again.&nbsp; I just went there =
5/23/20 @ 11:27 and got the normal home page, <br>went to the forums and =
was able to log in and go to various =
forums.<br><br>John<o:p></o:p></p><div =
id=3DDAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><hr =
size=3D1 width=3D"99%" noshade style=3D'color:#909090' =
align=3Dcenter></div><table class=3DMsoNormalTable border=3D0 =
cellspacing=3D0 cellpadding=3D0 =
style=3D'border-collapse:collapse'><tr><td style=3D'padding:0in 11.25pt =
0in 6.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/antivirus"><span =
style=3D'text-decoration:none'><img border=3D0 id=3D"_x0000_i1026" =
src=3D"https://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" =
alt=3D"Avast logo"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p></td><td =
style=3D'padding:.75pt .75pt .75pt .75pt'><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#3D4D5A'>This email has =
been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. <br><a =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/antivirus">www.avast.com</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></td></tr></table><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>John T. =
Blair&nbsp; WA4OHZ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; email:&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p><=
/div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Va. Beach, =
Va&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Phone:&nbsp; (757) =
495-8229<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
48 TR1800&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48 #4 Midget&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 65 Morgan 4/4 =
Series V (B1106)<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 75 Bricklin SV1 =
(#0887)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 77 Spitfire&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 71 Saab Sonett =
III<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp; 65 Rambler Classic<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Morgan:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/morgan">www.team.net/morgan</a><o:p></o:p></p=
></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bricklin:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.bricklin.org/">www.bricklin.org</a> =
<o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If you can read =
this&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp; - Thank a teacher!<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>If =
you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>From =
Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; e pluribus Unum, &quot;from =
many, one.&quot;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In God We =
Trust<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Liberty - the&nbsp; =
power&nbsp; of&nbsp; choosing,&nbsp; thinking,&nbsp; and&nbsp; =
acting&nbsp; for&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; oneself; freedom&nbsp; =
from&nbsp; control&nbsp; or&nbsp; restriction&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D63114.C866B710--

--===============4307829421144092106==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4307829421144092106==--