Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Forum Down

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 23:26:12 -0500

--===============9168989846222126395==
	boundary="=====================_49009352==.ALT"

--=====================_49009352==.ALT

At 07:38 PM 11/25/2020, [email-masked] wrote:

 >When I try to access the forum, I am getting the following message.
 >
 >Service Unavailable
 >
 >Anyone know someone that can bring it back up?

Greg,

It appears to be back up now!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--=====================_49009352==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<font size=3>At 07:38 PM 11/25/2020, [email-masked]
wrote:<br><br>
&gt;When I try to access the forum, I am getting the following
message.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Service Unavailable<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt;Anyone know someone that can bring it back up?<br><br>
Greg,<br><br>
It appears to be back up now!<br><br>
John<br><br>
</font><div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2">
<br /><br />
<hr style='border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: 1px; width: 99%;' />
<table style='border-collapse:collapse;border:none;'>
	<tr>
		<td style='border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px'>
			<a href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus">
				<img border=0 src="https://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" alt="Avast logo" />
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style='color:#3d4d5a; font-family:"Calibri","Verdana","Arial","Helvetica"; font-size:12pt;'>
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br />
<a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
<br>
<div>John T. Blair&nbsp; WA4OHZ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; email:&nbsp;
[email-masked]</div>
<div>Va. Beach,
Va&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Phone:&nbsp; (757) 495-8229</div>
<br>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48
TR1800&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48 #4 Midget&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 65 Morgan 4/4
Series V (B1106)</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
77 Spitfire&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 71 Saab Sonett III</div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
65 Rambler Classic</div>
<br>
<div>Morgan:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.team.net/morgan" EUDORA=AUTOURL>
www.team.net/morgan</a></div>
<div>Bricklin:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.bricklin.org/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>www.bricklin.org</a>
</div>
<br>
<div>If you can read
this&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
- Thank a teacher!</div>
<div>If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!</div>
<br>
<div> From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; e pluribus Unum, &quot;from many,
one.&quot;</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In God We Trust</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Liberty - the&nbsp; power&nbsp; of&nbsp;
choosing,&nbsp; thinking,&nbsp; and&nbsp; acting&nbsp; for&nbsp; </div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
oneself; freedom&nbsp; from&nbsp; control&nbsp; or&nbsp;
restriction&nbsp; </div>
<br>
<br>
</html>

--=====================_49009352==.ALT--

--===============9168989846222126395==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9168989846222126395==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 09:28:25 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2887583928569085924==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0E13_01D6C49F.A946C540"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0E13_01D6C49F.A946C540
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

John,

Just checked and it is back up.

Greg

From: John T. Blair <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 10:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Forum Down

At 07:38 PM 11/25/2020, [email-masked]

Greg,

John

------=_NextPart_000_0E13_01D6C49F.A946C540
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>John,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just checked =
and it is back up.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Greg<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> John T. Blair =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, November 26, 2020 =
10:26 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Cc:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Bricklin] Forum =
Down<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>At 07:38 =
PM 11/25/2020, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
wrote:<br><br>&gt;When I try to access the forum, I am getting the =
following message.<br>&gt;<br>&gt;Service Unavailable<br>&gt; =
<br>&gt;Anyone know someone that can bring it back =
up?<br><br>Greg,<br><br>It appears to be back up =
now!<br><br>John</span><o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0E13_01D6C49F.A946C540--

--===============2887583928569085924==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2887583928569085924==--