Subject: Re: [Bricklin] still active? - oops

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]> uoaEvfpHMcpbLd93LOrq8r2/YhK+sKNdemauSdGZ5VJV8QXtlBxwF9PEcYq6Gq/Ff7PN1aabVNNueQ==
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 12:53:58 -0400

--===============6291797624464639616==
	boundary="=====================_17756189==.ALT"

--=====================_17756189==.ALT

I blew it, and forgot to send this to the list and only sent it to 
Randy.  For my reply to him see below.

-------------

And to Greg Shroeder, I believe new people can still subscribe to 
Bricklin International's web page.  I think the problem with is, is 
that the club member
database is not being kept up so your status as a member doesn't show 
correctly,
and any of the pages that require club membership to access aren't 
working.  The
Forums are open to everyone.

--------------
At 06:37 PM 5/17/2022, Randy wrote:

 >i have not received an email since 2021. is this list still active?

Randy,

It still exists, but not much traffic.  All the facebook pages have 
really divided the
communication up.  Sorry to say that, but since there are about 5 of them now,
the Forums on bricklin.org and this mailing list have really fallen off.

Unlike the Forums and this mailing list Facebook doesn't really 
archive the data and
it's not really searchable.  With so many different facebook pages, I 
don't know if
any of the fellows that I would trust for an answer to a question 
follow all of the
f.b. pages and answer the questions.  To limit my time, I only follow 
this mailing
list, which I got started here with the help of Mark who maintains 
this site, and the
Forumns.

----------------------

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    http://autox.team.net/morgan/
Bricklin:     http://www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--=====================_17756189==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<font size=3>I blew it, and forgot to send this to the list and only sent
it to Randy.&nbsp; For my reply to him see below.<br><br>
-------------<br><br>
And to Greg Shroeder, I believe new people can still subscribe to
Bricklin International's web page.&nbsp; I think the problem with is, is
that the club member <br>
database is not being kept up so your status as a member doesn't show
correctly,<br>
and any of the pages that require club membership to access aren't
working.&nbsp; The <br>
Forums are open to everyone.<br><br>
--------------<br>
At 06:37 PM 5/17/2022, Randy wrote:<br><br>
&gt;i have not received an email since 2021. is this list still
active?<br><br>
Randy,<br><br>
It still exists, but not much traffic.&nbsp; All the facebook pages have
really divided the<br>
communication up.&nbsp; Sorry to say that, but since there are about 5 of
them now,<br>
the Forums on bricklin.org and this mailing list have really fallen
off.<br><br>
Unlike the Forums and this mailing list Facebook doesn't really archive
the data and<br>
it's not really searchable.&nbsp; With so many different facebook pages,
I don't know if<br>
any of the fellows that I would trust for an answer to a question follow
all of the<br>
f.b. pages and answer the questions.&nbsp; To limit my time, I only
follow this mailing<br>
list, which I got started here with the help of Mark who maintains this
site, and the<br>
Forumns.&nbsp; <br><br>
----------------------<br><br>
John<br><br>
</font><div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2">
<br /><br />
<hr style='border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: 1px; width: 99%;' />
<table style='border-collapse:collapse;border:none;'>
	<tr>
		<td style='border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px'>
			<a href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus">
				<img border=0 src="https://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" alt="Avast logo" />
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style='color:#3d4d5a; font-family:"Calibri","Verdana","Arial","Helvetica"; font-size:12pt;'>
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br />
<a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<div>John T. Blair&nbsp; WA4OHZ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; email:&nbsp;
[email-masked]</div>
<div>Va. Beach,
Va&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Phone:&nbsp; (757) 495-8229</div>
<br>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48
TR1800&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48 #4 Midget&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 65 Morgan 4/4
Series V (B1106)</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
77 Spitfire&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 71 Saab Sonett III</div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
65 Rambler Classic</div>
<br>
<div>Morgan:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://autox.team.net/morgan/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>
http://autox.team.net/morgan/</a></div>
<div>Bricklin:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.bricklin.org/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>
http://www.bricklin.org</a></div>
<br>
<div>If you can read
this&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
- Thank a teacher!</div>
<div>If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!</div>
<br>
<div> From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; e pluribus Unum, &quot;from many,
one.&quot;</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In God We Trust</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Liberty - the&nbsp; power&nbsp; of&nbsp;
choosing,&nbsp; thinking,&nbsp; and&nbsp; acting&nbsp; for&nbsp; </div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
oneself; freedom&nbsp; from&nbsp; control&nbsp; or&nbsp;
restriction&nbsp; </div>
<br>
<br>
</html>

--=====================_17756189==.ALT--

--===============6291797624464639616==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6291797624464639616==--