Subject: [Bricklin] 1746 is for sale.

From: RobAlexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 14:28:16 +0000 s=protonmail3; t=1679754512; x=1680013712; bh=QhA+285MCW6yst4dYMQd9KJT6xq/pAaAPKPAU3DhWkA=; h=Date:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:Feedback-ID:From:To:Cc:Date: Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID:Message-ID:BIMI-Selector; b=tmFXHyqmi8i7C1T13wTDBKhlOMzRysSQQ3t7WIhQZ/Bmx4Y0AnBImkRHrKGIVAjqn tRvUQkM8ofkg+ExMJeqnKv6Fm3LKM7WmOFEnJLDo2azV9Unr6Ie8+5L0ptVaffd8dm kyTcumfaTI+6x3vSfUwGXx3JXXVpKlKWb1T6RKe7eOjEyQF0jiAxTYx2MylHU4flYA lGwik0DIq+V1srGf6FulzLKN1KZDY4LhlOIEA7IOfYu2VgiCbf4F43NaohYfEW7zj3 WewOWOrl0TzfYtMOuVN6k0/TqbuW29Ztzr2CVDOaqBKONTmxxFkIohbqB1aSqYdun3 jZmBSjbbpR3EQ==

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--b1_6vhEKX4wNydmD9uVkRKpcnTwpwS308D69UMv1WnP0T8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Folks,

My Bricklin is not getting the attention she deserves, and I'd like to pass=
 it on to someone who will enjoy her and take her out. Boating is now occup=
ying my leisure time.

1746 has around 34,000 miles (I'd have to go look for the exact number), ha=
s the 351 Windsor and automatic transmission.

The engine has had a Holley 570 added. The air doors work well and were ser=
viced a couple years, but very few miles ago.

The car is painted red over Safety Orange. Always turns heads at the local =
cruise-ins.

Car is located just outside Ottawa, Ontario. I'm looking for around 18-20 t=
housand Canadian for it. Here's a glamour shot. :-)

Thanks a lot. Hope everyone is doing well. Spring is in the air!

Best,
Rob Alexander

At no point in history have the people censoring free speech been the good =
guys.

--b1_6vhEKX4wNydmD9uVkRKpcnTwpwS308D69UMv1WnP0T8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=Bricklin1746_02.jpg

--b1_6vhEKX4wNydmD9uVkRKpcnTwpwS308D69UMv1WnP0T8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--b1_6vhEKX4wNydmD9uVkRKpcnTwpwS308D69UMv1WnP0T8--